Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 195

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello, I would like to know if there is some example to get the last extreme point of ZigZag because I don't know how to code it. Thank you very much!!!
Hi, Just reporting a fact : the results of an EA i've backtested on a period are different from a day to another for the same period. Did i miss something ? ADD : it made my optimized settings obsolete the day after, i'm disappointed :/
hi Can I use the debugger to backrest a given period ? example : debug EURUSD behavior between 12 march 15:00 hour and 16:00 thank's
I want to migrate from mql4 to 5 . In mql4 my simple ordersend is this OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1000,Bid,3,0,0,"Buy",22222,0,Blue); which only Volume and Bid price is important for me, no Stop loss , No take profit ,no.... . how could i creat it in MQL5 ? Thanks
hello everyone, I am a newbie here and using a EA without S/L setting. I know nothing about coding, but is there anyone kind enough here could help me to add on a S/L variable to it, thanks !
Hi, I have a problem, after I fill all the data (login and pasword in settings, I am still not able to connect to any signal as you can see on the photos) I am sure that the pasword is ok and login also, so could you please advise me where could be a problem? Thank you !
I've tried to copy volume but I got this error. Please help me! 'CopyRealVolume' - no one of the overloads can be applied to the function call Thank you very much! //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
In order to not mess up placing market order and corresponding pending SL and TP i stop placing orders on Friday in good time. That works OK. but it could be other days when trading closes. Is there a way to query the trade server about closing time on "this" day? There is something,...
I use MT4 with my own cutom indicators etc and then based on my chart analysis, I enter trades. Now I know there is a chart drawing at your site but that is very basic. Questions 1. I would like to upload my chart image from screen shot of mt4 (once a trade is over) to my profile here 2. I want to...
chandra100
different brokers use different symbols and too for different type of accounts. How to make an EA that adjust its Symbol accordingly.
How do you test if EA is running in Strategy Tester or not? Tried to search the documentation but probably did not search in a correct  way
I'm testing a lot of correlations lately and I would like to possibly automate my trades using EAs. What I'm trying to do is if a certain currency pair moves by 100pts on the M1 chart, I will be entering a trade on a different but correlated currency pair. In terms of programming, I have already...
Problem: The genetic algorithm eventually biases results and running all possibilities may take too long. Suggested solution: Monte Carlo method. This would run a specified amount of frames with randomly generated perimeters. Just like the first 256 frames generated by the genetic mode is (I...
Hello I need an example code or a tutorial text about writing an E.A to placing buy-limit order automatically! When the stock market is closed it's not possible to place order and an error message prompt to us. I want to write an EA that checks the time and when time is equal to 9:00AM it places...
i am looking for a Brokers that accept Signals from MQL5 (i i would prefer to use MT4) right now i am using avatrade, but they have turned the signal tab off(it´s completely gone) on their MT4. so if you guys have a list or something with brokers that allow me to use the signal trading option with...
Hi, Before using an EA on a real account, should it be reliable in 1 month backtesting, a year backtesting or all history chart backtesting ? Thanks.
Trading
Hello, is it possible to create such drowndown menues and buttons with the standard MQL5 language? If its not possible just with MQL5, how would it be possible?
Hi All Pl help with the for loop code to fetch the last up and down ifractals value Thx in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ int start() { //---- double upval=iFractals(NULL,0,MODE_UPPER,3); double dnval=iFractals(NULL,0...
Hi Guys I'm using MetaTrader5 for trading stocks. I've spent so much time to create a simple E.A, the first E.A, for automatic trading at this market but the result was amazing!! The trade server of MetaTrade doesn't allow me to place orders by E.A, Even I can't modify orders that was placed...
please someone help me with the code needed to accomplish that.ThanksEG: if the price's upperlimit for a symbol is 500 and its lowerlimite is 300, I want a code that gets that upperlimite price from server and puts it in a variable.Thanks
Hi, I am creating an EA with a website where you do not need to write any code. You just put the condition you want and it will write the code for you. (I have no clue writing code) Those are my conditions to buy for now. It is comparing each pair. double Buy1_1 = iMACD(NULL, 0, 12, 26, 9,...
Hello, Should I always keep the MT4 open to receive signals? what if I received a signal but my PC was closed when the signal provider closed the order when will my order be closed? manually? or right after I connect to MT4 ?? Thank you
Hi .I want to write above programming .There is a problem but I cantfind it.Can I write an indicator within an expert ? I want Ma crossingindicator be in expert space.How can I do it?expert +indicator in onespace. only when crossing happened Sell or Buy order do their work, notwhen fast MA be...
EA for HAMA Pad Indicator Dear Friends, Can anyone make EA for HAMA Pad indicator as per belowsettings: Time frame: Any Lot size auto increase depends on balance Fix lot options Trading time option (able to set trading time on current charttime) Breakeven option Stop loss Take...
Hi, I know how to get the profit of a position on the current symbol the EA is running on. But how to get the total profit for all the position opened by the EA ? Thanks. EDIT : Is there anyway to get notification only for answers received on the forum ?
I want to get the value of the best bid. EG: if the best price of the best bid is 2000 and its volume is 5000, then I want to be able to get that 5000 value in a variable. How can I do this? I couldnt find anything in SymbolInfoDouble() function. Please help. Thanks
Hi, I would like to change the min/max price of a chart to see the trade level even after breakouts without changing the periodicity. But if I do that with the code sample below the tick volume disappears. If I do the same manually with the mouse on the vertical price scale it works. Is there any...
Hey there, I got a little question, i am working with this indicator: MACD-2, here is a little screen: I would like to know which is the current color, like: if ( current_color == "green" ) { Print ( "It is green" );}elseif ( current_color == "red" ){ Print ( "It is red" );} else { Print...
hello can i put several EA's on a chart ??? thank's
Hey there, using this code snippet: void OnTick()  {   MqlTick last_tick;   if(SymbolInfoTick(Symbol(),last_tick))     {      Print(last_tick.time,": Bid = ",last_tick.bid...