Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 185

I am with a broker by the name of Longhorn and they offer an MT4 platform that you can host on a MQL5 VPS. They say that any EA or robot can be migrated/synchronized onto the VPS but they don't allow DLL and when I try to synchronize I get the message attached. Please advise if I can use this VPS
Hello, I'm trying to create an EA based on ***Outlook indicator but the indicator loads data from server and show it after it's loaded. When I try to get it using iCustom() I get the value = 2147483647(max value for int32) which is not correct. Is there a way to wait for data to load and after to
Hi ppl. I have an EA and have to control how many contracts(lots) the user can trade, só i have an API and when the EA initializes, the webrequest is done placing the quantity on the database, and if the ea or set is removed, the same webservice is requested and remove this contracts, but i have a
Hi, Does anyone know of any EA that can monitor an account with multiple pairs from a signal and if the DD level gets over xx%, it will automatically lock the opened positions by opening reverse and equal positions. At the same time if new positions are opened by the signal, to keep locking them
Hi! I have an EA that checks every new bar and opens position when conditions are met. I would like it to work on multiple currency pairs, but there will be a limited number of currently working pairs, probably 2 or 3, because I don't want to be wiped out by a drawdown. So if they are already open
  Expired date  (18   1 2)
We have I q how I can know the expert with experied date or no please advise 
  Combining codes  (2)
I have an EA which I want to automatically close when an equity target is hit. Can I combine code from an existing script into my EA
Can it be possible for my EA to take trades after every minute on Mql5? If there is a way can you please help
Hi everyone, I've created an EA on MQL4 that interacts with objects created manually and sends a notification whenever a certain situation occurs. Some of them are sent only once per day. On the Strategy Tester I used Print() function instead of SendNotification() (obviously) and everything worked
Hi, I'm new to mql. I wrote simple EA based on stochastic oscillator. I don't understand backtesting: Why are there more arrows in red circle on the same bar? Maybe I open a position without before close another position? I tried checking if PositionsTotal()<1 before orderSend, but it seems not
Need help with this idea for a take profit function. the idea is as follows: When entry is made the take profit level should be entry price+atr but it doesnt close the position unless the closing price of a candle is greater than or equal to the entry price+atr. No SL, necessary just the take profit
Hi I'm new to MQL. I have an EA, and after it stops, I see the following in the Experts tab: "9 undeleted objects left 9 objects of type CDynamicArray left 5760 bytes of leaked memory" I have done some research and looked at similar posts. I know that I have to de-allocate the memory every time I
I deposited money through my bank card & it was showing money in my account balance. Then I posted a job for my developer (he gave me link to post job specifically for him). He accepted it but now facing to accept it properly and saying " Can you please check if you have put your money in it
Hi Coders and Gurus, Guys, I need an EA to Auto Remove TP & SL on each open position , 5 mins before specified time time (hh:mm) and place back same old (REMOVED) TP & SL on each open position 5 mins after specified time earlier. This can be done with single time(hh:mm) input with X mins before and
Years ago I had this ea that averaged multiple positions on the chart , it was very good. Cant seem to find anything like it here. Anyone use or no of something similar
Hello , can someone explain this error to me 2021.02 . 17 03 : 33 : 46.033 Trades '160048826' : failed market buy 0.1 EURUSD, close # 2238727196 sell 0.1 EURUSD 1.20938 [Order to close this position already exists] 2021.02 . 17 03 : 33 : 46.033 Trades '160048826' : failed market sell 0.1 EURGBP
  coding problem  (7)
Hello everyone, I am calling you because I have an error in my code, can you help me solve it please. "' symbolIsAlreadyTrade' - function declarations are allowed on global, namespace or class scope only (ligne 5)". Thank you. #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade ; void OnTick (){ bool
Hello, I created a little script script with Python with this function: def connectToAccount(account, pswd): # if not mt5.initialize(): # print( "initialize() failed, error code =" , mt5.last_error()) # quit() authorized = mt5.login(account, psw) if
Hi Trader and coders I stumbled on this EA "Binary crash.ex5" in one of the discussion from Forex Factory. I tested it and find that works superb on uptrend only and only for crash500. Can anyone out there modify or add MA on it. Program should be:- EA only open buy positions when price is above 72
Hi, is there an EA that sets multiple TPs at a specific price point as opposed to amount of pips or % in profit? This would be an EA that you have to do a separate one for each individual trade so that you can make your take profits more specific based on structure. For Example: When EU = 1.205
I'm trying to finish coding my strategy and this is the last thing I have to do but I cant find a way to code 2 separate TakeProfit based on Fibonacci retracements
Hello I want to add a condition to my purchase code. my buy code is as follows: double ATRBuy = GetIndicatorValue (handleatr, 0,1); I would like to add the following condition to this code. I use atr as the line with the following stop loss. Don't buy if the Atr indicator is 2% higher than the
The code I have for writing to a file and reading to another seems to only work with the writing to file part. I have no idea why the reading part does not work. I have made sure the file to read is not open anywhere else but still it fails. Can anyone help me out here? very perplexing. This is in
  help to code  (5)
383 / 5000 Résultats de traduction Could someone help me, i cannot code. This code is instructed to: sell when the market is falling and buy when the market is rising, close a position when it has made a profit of 10 euros. To know if the market is up, it means that the last candle is higher than
I am receiving the "Notifications: not enough space for notification" on many of my accounts. How can I fix this error? I changed my mobile phone and updated the MQID but that did not fix this issue.
Hello everyone . I need expert can close all buy/sell positions of one symbol after specified points of breakeven I will give an example to get my point of view I opened sell position by lot 0.01 and it makes 40 points drawdown then I opened new sell position by lot 0.01 that's mean if the price go
Is this possible to integrate in ea? I've tried searching for a function related to this for mql5 but nothing seems to appear. Any answer would be truly appreciated, thank you
What I need an anonymised trading dataset (no PII): eg: trade start/end time, trade outcome, order levels (stop-loss, take profit etc.), asset traded and such; you get the picture.. Why Research. I'm interested in developing a ML model that studies the trading patterns of traders and offers