EA from indicator through alerts possible ?

Is it possible to create an EA from indicator in MT5 (Indicator is also MT5) when there is no buffer but data are displayed in MT5 chart window and additionally alerts are sent to output when there is a signal from indicator ?

Because I would like to see a portfolio backtest on MT5 within EA from given indicator input values before any trading from this indicator should be automated. This indicator is on the market, but no source code is provided with purchase. 

So it is important to me whether a custom EA can be built on it or not.

metatrading: Is it possible to create an EA from indicator in MT5 (Indicator is also MT5) when there is no buffer but data are displayed in MT5 chart window and additionally alerts are sent to output when there is a signal from indicator? Because I would like to see a portfolio backtest on MT5 within EA from given indicator input values before any trading from this indicator should be automated. This indicator is on the market, but no source code is provided with purchase. So it is important to me whether a custom EA can be built on it or not.
Yes, it is possible, but much more difficult to code. 18 months ago, I did exactly that, in coding a script to analyse the Indicators graphics objects and output a back-test report about the analysis of the signals generated by the indicator.
Reason: