Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 181

Hi. I used one activation of an EA on the wrong server. I should have bought/activated on a different server... Is it possible to cancel that activation? Anyone
Can i sell a free ea with my own set file
  Object delay  (2)
hi i made a OBJ_BUTTON that if i push im it will show at other OBJ_BUTTON the current Ask but sometimes there is a delay of couple second untill he show me the Ask why there is a delay ? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hey forum , question , if I subscribe to a signal service on here via my MT5 terminal , do I need to be logged in to the account for the copying to happen ? Or not
Dear everyone, Recently, I've decided to back test an EA advisor from the CodeBase section called Three timeframes. I ran the test on different time frames on EURUSD and I was happy with the results, but it turned out that after I have attached the strategy to EURUSD 1 minute chart it made 10
Hello, I tried to compare results of optimization and result from an EA in Live mode. To be able to have same result in both mode, we need to share the same prices between StrategyTester and EA running in Live mode (even on past data), and I realized that values sent bu SymbolInfoTick and
How would I go about coding Fibonacci placement based on my entry point and taking it to the previous low or high in the market
Hi guys, i'm currently using a pretty good manual strategy involving the fib levels which i have customised the inputs to enhance optimisation of entries. Anyways, i was thinking of automating it but, for me not having a clue how someone can code an EA to trade fib levels it really is off-putting as
  Signals are not copying  (17   1 2)
Hello I bought signal from provider 2 weeks ago and see that owner is still trading but unfortunatelly nothing is trading on my account. I wrote message to the author but he not responded. I have VPS and also money on account. What could be wrong
I have written a method for close the position bool ClosePosition_real( int currentMagic, double &_profit) { MqlTradeRequest tradeRequestClose; MqlTradeResult tradeResultClose; int total= PositionsTotal (); // number of open positions for ( int i=total- 1 ;
Hi I am new to MT4/MT5 and I'm trying to backtest some EAs. There are a couple EAs I've tested that will place trades like the <Deleted> bot but I tried 4-5 others and they all fail to place any trades. I noticed in the journal that the bots do not initiate any buy trades but has many sell trades
  MQL4/MQL5  (4)
Hello, How can I write this MQL4 code in MQL5? for(int r=1; r<11 ; r++) ATR_SUM=ATR_SUM+(iATR(Symbol(),Period(),14,r)); ATR_TP=(ATR_SUM/10); in MQL4 there is shift parameter which is not on MQL5! MQL4: double iATR ( string symbol , // symbol int timeframe
Hi, Using SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(),SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE) I can get pip value only for current time but I cannot do it in past. (SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE is a on the standard lot, in the currency of the account. For instance is 1$ in USD currency account at EURUSD, if the lot is 100000,...
Highest rated by clients. Because I see some traders that make massive gains but the actual reviews are ******* on it for not having actually helped out
I followed the video to a tee & I have my system in, but I don't see the "test expert" option under the navigator. I tried to redo it at first, thinking I must've not made it, but it gave me a message of if I wanted to rewrite my ea.. so I know it's there, but what gives? It's a demo by the way
I know there posts about this.. but none of them actually gives and answer. I want to take a screenshot when doing a back test. I've tried visual mode and non visual mode. When doing a screenshot the file is 0KB? I've tried all the code snippets I could find on the forum. Below is the one I'm
hi im using MQL5 and i want delete the tp of the position and to know what was the tp before [virtual_tp], and then to use is at the future 1. i tried to set a array for the ticket but the number of the ticket is too large , the max is 7 digits and the ticket digits in 8+ its work for me ok because
hi guys, wondering is there anyway to use fileopen with absolute path?! as far as i see in help document any sort of path result with error even if it means same subfolder as using file w.o absolute address i tried with local address & network path same result getting this error Failed to open the
void CChannelBreakout::GetHighestHighAndLowestLow( int &BarsHigh, int &BarsLow) { //+--------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|Firstly, declare the arrays to hold the candlesticks highs and lows | //+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
hi Im using send order with function MqlTradeRequest and its allowed me to send a order just with ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_FILLING of FOK when i trade stocks cant i send a order with ENUM_ORDER_TYPE_FILLING of IOC when i trade stocks
Hello, im creating a cost averaging system that increments lotsize if the previous order was a loss. I'm having a problem though, how do i select the next order? Here is the pseudocode, but i do not know the syntax on how to do it: if (previousTrade == "Loss" ){ selectNextTrade;
ok so I'm explorating and migrating to MT5 because it is so much superiror but I got issues obviously. one of them being I write some stuff in a text file in my EA, the problem is that if I stop backtesting early, it somewhat doesn't close the handle of the text file, even if I call it in the
I am trying to do some statistics EA with ZigZag. I would like to calculate the mean, variancy, skewness and curtosis of the differences between ZigZag Extrema. Prices as well as time. It serves an approach to find out how often big movements occur and how big the movements are. Problem is it seems
I am running into a problem when cycling through symbols which only happens when running in tester mode, i.e. this problem does not occur when running on live data. I am cycling through all available symbols in order to collect those with the same underlying (relevant to futures trading, however the
Hello When backtesting my EA, it stops out after two transactions, which should have netted a loss of ~500$, however the tester claims that only $90 are left of the original $10000 test balance Here is a log of the run GP 0 00 : 43 : 52.645 127.0 . 0.1 login (build 2835 ) NN
Hello python programmers, using library Metatrader5... Do you know if it is possible to run 2 different scripts acting on the same MT5 account? Thanks a lot
I need help with applying rsi I to ichimoko In my mql5 programming. I am using brooky rsi ichi indicator as reference. I need similar , but for mt5. In other words , when applied I need to be able to determine the rsi level of the ichimoko
  refound buy ea  (1)
I bought Araz EUR / USD EA Expert for Mt4 but I am very dissatisfied with the demo test, I contacted the developer and he told me that he gives me the refund, but that I have to write to mql5 service desk, how to proceed
  Ea sending info  (13   1 2)
Hi, When i attach the ea, does broker knows i'm using ea for trading? Thanks.