Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 194

Hi why at the back test i get different result of the tickvalue between MQL4 and MQL5 1. when i run a back test at MQL4 OF MODE_TICKVALUE i get value of 0.96 (base currency USD trade symbol USDJPY) Comment (MarketInfo( NULL ,MODE_TICKVALUE)); 2. but when i run a back test at MQL5 for the same pair
  Please Help Me  (4)
I can login to the transaction with the EA I created. The Moving Average Commences Trading With Its Intersection .. Again with the Moving Average Intersect I want him to exit the trade without waiting for the take profit or stop loss level. Please Help Me !. The Process Access Code is as follows
Please forgive me if this is the wrong place or something like this already exists. I was wondering how difficult and if someone could make an advisor that would halt trades if the existing advisor covered with a defined percentage in losses. Basically the advisor would monitor the balance, if there
Hello, I am looping through all horizontal lines of the current chart using the ObjectsTotal function: int totalLines = ObjectsTotal(0, 0, OBJ_HLINE); I have 3 horizontal lines in my chart that I want the Expert Advisor to trade from. Then I have 2 extra lines that show a treshold value. What I am
i made my expert locked by certain account number and with time constraint and can only work on a demo account , the problem is that it doesn't perform any trades ! static datetime allowed_until = D' 2020.12 . 30 00 : 00 '; const long allowed_accounts = 11111111 ; int
Guys is there any way to get whole history of one trade. I mean for simple trade we open trade (Ex: Send Buy order) and we close that trade (Ex: Stop Loss hit). I can catch when stop loss is hit in OnTradeTransaction. Can I find related Buy order of that stop loss? For example in the below History
[Deleted]
I created an EA scalper and tested it on backtest and I liked the result. So I decided to apply to a demo account. After a long time of testing on the demo account and having gone well I put it on a real account. And the result of the real account was completely different from the demo. (I left
hi I'm new in programming. can you please help me to find out what's the problem with this part of my EA ? I've got this Error : 'totallots'- some operator expected double TotalLots () { double totalots=0; for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,...
Hi, I have an account at xm.com and there, I'm not lucky with my forward test results of my purchased EAs. XM has a stop level of 40(!) points and EURUSD spreads between 1.5 and 1.8 pips. That may be sure a question for each EA's forum --> "how to get this particular EA profitable" but my question...
Hi there I need to select or avoid specific symbols through a string input to make different sets, so the question is how to make this. For example: I want to trade defaults for all 28 forex pairs but EURUSD|USDJPY|EURJPY . Then I want to trade only EURJPY through a custom set and EURUSD|USDJPY by
  An idea?...  (1)
Here is a suggestion. Can Metaquotes add the ability to optimize the optimisation criteria in order to get the criteria that has the best walk-forward? Let's take a simple example of a criteria that considers relative drawdown and profit. If these properties each had a weight per criteria, these
Hi, I have this kind of "error", someone can tell me why they are telling me does the "result" declaration hide the global variable? double getTrailingStop( int per, datetime openTime, bool isLong, string sym = "" ) { if ( sym == "" ) { sym = Symbol (); } // this function will return the trailing
Hi, I want to get the number of positions with different data in the comment column from different symbols. For example; How many open positions are there in the EURUSD symbol with "MA BUY" in the comment column? There is the code I wrote in the attachment. Where am I making a mistake? I would
Hi everybody, I tries to figure out how can I remove the two lines on the strategy tester (see on picture) Someone can help me please
hi everyone , I am looking for a script that can add a stop loss to open positions at a later specified time . For instance I am in a GBPNZD open trade at 0300 GMT and I want to place my stop loss at 2000 GMT at 1.XXXX. The idea is to remove the SL for a hour or so when the day changes over and
I'm backtesting a strategy with MT5 in "Real Ticks" mode. I'm using a broker that offers 2 different Account Types: Type 1 with higher spread and without commission and Type 2 with lower spread + commission. I'm backtesting using Account Type 1. However, when comparing real results vs. backtest
Dear all I created an EA using #import "Wininet.dll" and #import "urlmon.dll" but it can't be validated. please help me how can it be validated? some can help me thank you
Hello dear developers, I have this code below: The Array " SymbolsROC " store the roc of the symbols(in double) stated on the function " WeakAndStrongCurrency() ". what I want is to select the first 2 highest values and the last 2 lowest values in the array without changing the index of the array
Hey, I'm currently working on an EA, for that I need a Moving Average from a certain Indicator value. For that I used the iMA function, but now I am facing a problem that I have not yet bee able to solve. The indicator returns two values in the data window and the specific indicator window which I
The strategy tester allows for "Model: Open prices only" in MT4/MT5, however its baked into the tester. I need this added to my EA's such that after my rules are met, then each buy/sell order is opened at/with the next new candle open, such that with each order is submitted for execution starting
Hello, Is there a way to sort the backtest optimizer by the win rate percent. I cant use custom max as I'm optimizing for an ea I dont have the source code for. My end goal is the find a setting where over the last 3 months, it has had a high profit as well as over the last overall 10 years of
Hi For the last 1 Year i code with MQL4 Now i want to move to MQL5 and i found it very hard There is any guide to explain how to move from MQL4 to MQL5
I want to run the back test for all the Symbol together because i want to know which drawdwon or profit i will get if all work together there is a way to run a back test on MQL4 for more than a one symbol and timeframe simultaneity ? Or maybe at MQL5 there is a way ? (my EA at MQL4 but if i will
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to use an FPGA as the hardware for OpenCL. I was looking for some board of the Altera Cyclone series: http://www.altera.com/devices/fpga/cyclone-v-fpgas/cyv-index.jsp, because of the Altera's SDK for OpenCL
Since the EA i'm writing will be used only on forex pairs, should I check the SymbolInfoInteger(SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE) ? 1. is this SymbolInfoInteger(SYMBOL_TRADE_CALC_MODE), a reliable checkup to be sure if EA is activated on a forex pair (and not on OIL and other stuff) ? and I have added the...
hi Which way is more efectiv to run the EA If I have a EA that work on 10 symbol 1. Open 10 chart for each symbol and run the EA on each one ? 2. Open 1 chart and run the EA with a loop for all the Symbol ? im afraid that the EA will not be fast enough to run all the symbol in 1 tick and i gonna
Hi, I am trying to find the way how to delay my function CloseAll (closing all orders) before it will execute. So once EA see profit it should pause for couple seconds (let say for 10 sec) and after CloseAll will take place. here is my part of EA. Could you please advise what to add ? double
Hi, I understand that there are cycle operators to keep the EA going back till the condition laid becomes true. But i would like to know like there is “continue” or “break” to break from the cycle operator. Same way is there any operator which sends the operation back to first line of the code from
Hi! I've been writing a code but its getting loong, i cant find a way to make it smaller, i need candle[1] to be different than all candles between [2] and [9] (just an example). How do i do that without having to write candle[1] != candle[2] &&... one by one? if (candle[ 1 ] != candle[ 2 ] &&
Hello, I actually have some questions about the "book" variable in MQL5 (If we declare MqlBookInfo book[] for example). I was programming some Experts for @MES future contract (Micro E mini S&P 500). My broker was only offering me the informations about volume from book[0] to book[19] So 0 was