PriceChannel Parabolic system - page 31

This new indicator (which can be added to the chart with this system) can give/show the idea about which signal to enter is valid and which one is false signal.
By the color:

• blue color of this indicator is for buy signal confirmation, and
  • read color is confirming the sell signals.

----------------

SAR Color Filling Right zone - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Additional style DRAW_FILLING to the iSAR indicator (Parabolic SAR, SAR). Filling the area between the price and the iSAR indicator. Additionally (on the right side) a rectangle is drawn - this rectangle repeats the fill area.

SAR Color Filling Right zone
SAR Color Filling Right zone
  • www.mql5.com
iSAR indicator (Parabolic SAR, SAR) with filled areas between the indicator and the price. On the right side, a rectangle is drawn equal in size to the fill area

And just to remind about how to trade:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PriceChannel Parabolic system

Sergey Golubev, 2013.02.05 18:08

Just an explanation about how to trade (see image below):

ASCTrend system

Sergey Golubev, 2022.04.18 13:03

PriceChannel_Signal_v2 EA - expert for MetaTrader 5

PriceChannel_Signal_v2 EA - expert for MetaTrader 5

The custom indicator 'PriceChannel_Signal_v2' ( I took the indicator here ) generates several signals: two types of signals to open a 'BUY' position, two types of signals to open a 'SELL' position, one signal to close 'BUY' and one signal to close 'SELL'. No Stop Loss, No Take Profit, No Trailing.

PriceChannel_Signal_v2 indicator repaints. It should be fixed.

Jox90 #:
PriceChannel_Signal_v2 indicator repaints. It should be fixed.
I checked it - it does not repaint on close bar for big red/blue dots.
Besides, EA was created based on this indicator (look at my post above) so it means that indicator does not repaint.

Sergey Golubev #:
I checked it - it does not repaint on close bar for big red/blue dots.
Besides, EA was created based on this indicator (look at my post above) so it means that indicator does not repaint.

I checked too and it repaints, but I checked on tester and not with standard settings, and also I noticed repaint on exit signals only, but I guess it does repaint also other signals. You should check with very low numbers in settings, because you need a frequent signal to notice the repaint, it doesn't repaint always but only sometimes.

Jox90 #:

I checked too and it repaints, but I checked on tester and not with standard settings, and also I noticed repaint on exit signals only, but I guess it does repaint also other signals. You should check with very low numbers in settings, because you need a frequent signal to notice the repaint, it doesn't repaint always but only sometimes.

repaint = repait on close bar.
if it is "repaint on open bar" so it is not repaint by term (it is "continue painting").

If it is really bug with repainting (but I can not confirm it as I checked) so yes, it shoud be fixed.

Sergey Golubev #:
repaint = repait on close bar.
if it is "repaint on open bar" so it is not repaint by term (it is "continue painting").

If it is really bug with repainting (but I can not confirm it as I checked) so yes, it shoud be fixed.
it's repainting after close of bar, even after 2 bars sometimes, but I repeat, I found it only on exit signals and with period 3 and exit parameter at 1.

Parabolic SAR indicator

Sergey Golubev, 2022.06.20 18:51

SAR Color Alert - indicator for MetaTrader 5

Colored SAR indicator. Several types of alerts when changing colors.

How to create a custom Donchian Channel indicator using MQL5

In this article, we will talk about a very important concept in trading which is trend identification as we will learn about a technical tool that can be helpful in that which is the Donchian Channel indicator. This indicator is a trend following the same as we will see.
  • www.mql5.com
There are many technical tools that can be used to visualize a channel surrounding prices, One of these tools is the Donchian Channel indicator. In this article, we will learn how to create the Donchian Channel indicator and how we can trade it as a custom indicator using EA.
Reason: