Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 906

rplust:
Hi,

I don't know where my post from yesterday disappeared to. My question was, could you please, if possible, make an Oscillator version (like the HA on the attached pic) of this MTF Indicator. Thank you!

simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_1.01.mq4

rplust

It can not. The calculation of that indicator does not have any part that can be used as an oscillator (that then could be used yo make a histogram)

Does anyone know of a MT TMA indicator that does not repaint? Or something like mft Bollinger bands but maybe a bit smoother like TMA? I guess I am looking for something with a combination of the TMA and Bollinger bands, with out repainting and MFT.

Multi time frame fractal bar indicator

mtf_mcp_fractal_bar_indicator.mq4

Thank you, but I really need one with the high and low lines, a band. But I really need something that does not repaint so much.

mrtools:
Alpine4133, have this one.

alpine4133:
Thank you, but I really need one with the high and low lines, a band. But I really need something that does not repaint so much.

Alpine4133, The one I posted is not a Tma centered it's a non repainting regular Tma.

mladen:
rplust It can not. The calculation of that indicator does not have any part that can be used as an oscillator (that then could be used yo make a histogram)

Never mind, mLaden, thank you for your feedback.

Здравствуйте Mladen and Mrtools! Прошу сделать индикатор в MTF. Нужен именно этот индикатор, стрелки не нужны.

jemchug:
Здравствуйте Mladen and Mrtools! Прошу сделать индикатор в MTF. Нужен именно этот индикатор, стрелки не нужны.

Jemchug that indicator repaints, there is a non repainting mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page565

mrtools:
Jemchug that indicator repaints, there is a non repainting mtf version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page565

Спасибо Mrtools! То что надо. Вы лучшие.

Natasha

Could You make mtf please? trendalt_alert.mq4 (Forex TSD - forex forum - Download trendalt_Alert.mq4)

Reason: