Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 101

Junaid Khan #:
I have two trades open but on signal start, the provider I am copying has no trades open. How is that possible?
Look at Metatrader journal/logs (or at MQL5 VPS journal/logs) about what was written there (it should be explanation about it).

signal, but I can’t view my signal profile. What can I do? 

Hello.
Tell me how to change the account in a rented VPS?

Hi,

Can someone please help me, I buy signal for mql5 but the platform doesn't open the  the same lot size, for example the seller opens 0,11 lot size and my one opens 0,01 lot size. What can I do so I open the same lot size?

I use mt4.

Kind regards,

Cristian

Cristian Alexe #:

Hi,

Can someone please help me, I buy signal for mql5 but the platform doesn't open the  the same lot size, for example the seller opens 0,11 lot size and my one opens 0,01 lot size. What can I do so I open the same lot size?

I use mt4.

Kind regards,

Cristian

Lot size for subscriber are based on the balance of the trading accounts (of subscriber and provider) and on the leverage of the trading account
( (of subscriber and provider).
More details - post
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Hello,

what happen to signals?

Is not avilable to have a demo signal anymore?

Mihails Babuskins #:

Hello,

what happen to signals?

Is not avilable to have a demo signal anymore?

It was an announcement for that about 3 weeks ago:

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 - Merkel Launches the MetroTrader 5 Platform Update for 2016
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 - Merkel Launches the MetroTrader 5 Platform Update for 2016
  • www.mql5.com
The metatrader 5 platform update will be released on thursday, january 18, 2024. I am looking forward to the day when mt5 supports 5 more timeframes (d2, d3, d4, w2 and w3) for better multi-time frame analysis when trading long term

HI, I'm using MT5 and ICMarkets Global broker. I have subscribed to a signal, but not able to see signal tab in the Toolbox. Where can I see the signal volume, lot size ratio, etc. settings?

Thanks

Umesh Banga #:

HI, I'm using MT5 and ICMarkets Global broker. I have subscribed to a signal, but not able to see signal tab in the Toolbox. Where can I see the signal volume, lot size ratio, etc. settings?

Thanks

Look at the instructions about how to subscribe (just in case you missed something):

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter
Reason: