How to copy 100% the lot size from signal of provider

Hi everyone.

I'm a newcomer in foreign exchange, hence my balance is much smaller than balance of my provider. Are there any ways to copy 100% the lot size of signal from my provider. I will bear all risks for this.

Thank you and sorry for my poor English.

supernero:

Hi everyone.

I'm a newcomer in foreign exchange, hence my balance is much smaller than balance of my provider. Are there any ways to copy 100% the lot size of signal from my provider. I will bear all risks for this.

Thank you and sorry for my poor English.

Only way is to increase your balance.

angevoyageur:
Only way is to increase your balance.

Hello angevoyageur! Can you help me? My account balance is more than my signal provider's but if he opens a lot with 1$/pip, in my account the lot is copied with 0.02$/pip size.... Please help me fix this! And if I want my all the orders copied to my account automatically even if my account is not logged in, for this, do I have to buy vps from my broker and upload my account there or what?

Thanks !! 

the volumes of copied trades are calculated automatically by the client terminal on the basis of specified settings and balance ratio of Subscriber's and Provider's accounts

And if I want my all the orders copied to my account automatically even if my account is not logged in, for this, do I have to buy vps from my broker and upload my account there or what?

As TET is not yet available, and if you want for the orders to be copied in 24/5 (all day and night) so - yes - VPS may be the best choice.

Reason: