Can it be? - page 50

Tantrik:
Are you referring to the lokas? (crown lokas are especially beautiful at sunset...)

I'm in the countryside too:)

sever30:

There is no condition for a "forward-looking position". Imagine there is no spread.
Wait for a signal from the turkey to exit....

Tantrik:
Wait for turkey signal to exit....

Nah, Tantric, no turkey, not either... :) There is only a profitable pose. Conditions above...

sever30:

Nah, Tantrik, no turkey, not either...:) There's only a profitable pose. Terms above...
Lock on the upswing and on a 10-15pp mini-rally pullback - new entry with the same volume! (Or do you want to put a lock - the point)

sever30: Then why do you think we do not?

Well if there's anyone on this forum who knows, post. So far I haven't read any. I am personally of the opinion that there are no locks there at all, or there are, but that is not the main thing. If you want to know what the market is all about, you have to check its profitability, and if you don't know what the market is about, you have to check its profitability. The pending orders - most likely, have nothing to do with the system basis and are only used for convenience.

Richie:

Well if there's anyone on this forum who knows, post. So far I haven't read any. I am personally of the opinion that there are no locks at all, or there are, but that is not the main thing. If you want to know what the market is all about, you have to check its profitability, and if you don't know what the market is about, you have to check its profitability. The pending orders - most likely, have nothing to do with the system basis and are only used for convenience.

Tantrik:
You can - place pending orders, for example, 40pp. in the trend after the price passed in front of each lot set a profitable stopper, for example, 30pp. And when the trend goes further, the profit will grow and on correction it will be fixed.

Here - by pending orders - break-even, no drawdown, no martin and no loc

And what does this TS not suit you? (working with the first order - ?ХХХ?).

Richie:

Well if there's anyone on this forum who knows, post. So far I haven't read any. I am personally of the opinion that there are no locks at all, or there are, but that is not the main thing. If you want to know what the market is all about, you have to check its profitability, and if you don't know what the market is about, you have to check its profitability. The pending orders have probably nothing to do with the system basis and are only used for the convenience of work.

So express your opinion... he has loki... book: part 1,

5. Double positions.

6. A "Lock" and getting out of it (according to the system).

Your attempts to hide anything are ridiculous.

Richie:

Well if there is anyone on this forum who knows, post.

Will you be reading?

Richie:

Just because it's there doesn't mean anything.

I'm not hiding anything. Fuck the lokas. Leave them alone. Did he write that the entry is made at the occurrence of a figure? What kind of figure? How could it arise? Head and shoulders or something :))) There is most likely an indicator there. This indicator is most likely ZZ. But, we know ZZ very well, we cannot make predictions based on it.

Don't play dumb, it's not good... you read the book... even the stripped-down version says it's a non-syndicated system...

Richie:

It is also self-generated and self-destructive. How's that? Unsyndicated - well, now you've started to contradict yourself. What's in the shaded picture? ZZ is there. Or what?

Pardon me, but you're being blatantly "stupid"... I'm done talking to you.
Reason: