Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 25

How to copy signal in mt4. I see in mql5 have some signal mt4 good but copy is not
Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

learning2live:

hi, i got financial operation blocked ....

it says that my paypal address is not the same as the email I used to registered to mql5 account ... 

but i don't have paypal with email address that same as my email in mql5 acc .... 

can't i add my paypal email address to my mql5 account ??

thank you

Can you add your PayPay email address to your Mql5.com account, the answer is no.

Can you add your mql5.com email address to your PayPal account, the answer is yes, coz I have three email addresses with PayPal. 

How about using  WebMoney ?, it's cheaper than PayPal 

hoan:
How to copy signal in mt4. I see in mql5 have some signal mt4 good but copy is not
Are you sure you can NOT copy signal for MT4 ?

Hi I have just signed up to two signals both are free.

The question I have is why is the paid signals doing far worse then the free ones, should it not be the other way around?

What incentive does someone have to provide signals for free anyway do they get paid?

There are still many unanswered questions about these signals....

abal1000:

Hi I have just signed up to two signals both are free.

The question I have is why is the paid signals doing far worse then the free ones, should it not be the other way around?

What incentive does someone have to provide signals for free anyway do they get paid?

There are still many unanswered questions about these signals....

If that free and paid signal come from same signal provider, then it should be the paid one is more profitable than the free, but then again when we trade, we never know for sure, which trading techniques, trading systems or trading methods will be more profitable than the other.

There is no incentives for signal provider if s/he provides his/her signal for free. One reason signal provider does that is to get as many subscribers as s/he could, later when signal provider have enough subscriber, signal may change from free to paid one, or signal provider may offer his/her other signal that is more profitable but not free.

Ask your unanswered questions about signals, and we try to answer them. 

phi.nuts:

Here you can ask anything and say everything about MQL5 Trading Signal - including signal for MetaTrader 4.

I encourage other user who may have experience and answer to reply and answer and help fellow signal user questions here.  

hi! i'm having problems to use the signals. when i subscribe any signal, for mt4, choosing the right broker, i keep receiving this messages in mt4 journal  
 Signal - synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled
 Signal - synchronization terminated, cannot copy position [#1926356544 sell 5.00 EURUSD at 1.33952 sl: 1.34100]
 Signal - trade request failed [Invalid volume]
order sell 0.00 EURUSD opening at 1.3397 sl: 1.3410 tp: 0.0000 failed [Invalid volume]
 instant order sell 0.00 EURUSD at 1.3397 sl: 1.3410 tp: 0.0000

Signal - copy position [#1926356544 sell 5.00 EURUSD at 1.33952 sl: 1.34100]

anyone can tell why this is happening? thanks :) 

ratonchjes:
hi! i'm having problems to use the signals. when i subscribe any signal, for mt4, choosing the right broker, i keep receiving this messages in mt4 journal  
 Signal - synchronization failed, processing of trade actions disabled
 Signal - synchronization terminated, cannot copy position [#1926356544 sell 5.00 EURUSD at 1.33952 sl: 1.34100]
 Signal - trade request failed [Invalid volume]
order sell 0.00 EURUSD opening at 1.3397 sl: 1.3410 tp: 0.0000 failed [Invalid volume]
 instant order sell 0.00 EURUSD at 1.3397 sl: 1.3410 tp: 0.0000

Signal - copy position [#1926356544 sell 5.00 EURUSD at 1.33952 sl: 1.34100]

anyone can tell why this is happening? thanks :) 

In Option's signal tab (tools menu > Option > Signal tab), how much did you set the " Use no more than...% of deposit" and how much money do you trade in your MT ?

I hope metaquotes considers removing the leverage restriction, and allow copiers to trade with whaever leverage they wish.

Dear MetaQuotes,

I was reading in the Forum under a heading for Signals.  There is talk that MT4 and MT5 clients can not subscribe to a Signal Provider if his leverage is greater than 100:1.

I started my Signal on Monday.  The default in setting up the Demo account was 200:1.  I also did not see anything in the set up process that advised me I can not use more than 100:1 leverage in selling signals.

Is this true?  I believe I have started a great strategy and people should be fully informed with information and they should have the choice if they want that leverage more or less.  And how about the system able to convert up or down in leverage if they desire a different leverage than that traded under the Signals?

I have been trading professionally for over a decade and want to help people.  This is such a good way to share my experience with them for a mutual benefit.  I sure hope my signals can be purchased with its 200:1 leverage being traded, and if not, a fix is in the works soon. 

Please advise.

Regards,

Mark Resources

MarkResources:

Dear MetaQuotes,

I was reading in the Forum under a heading for Signals.  There is talk that MT4 and MT5 clients can not subscribe to a Signal Provider if his leverage is greater than 100:1.

I started my Signal on Monday.  The default in setting up the Demo account was 200:1.  I also did not see anything in the set up process that advised me I can not use more than 100:1 leverage in selling signals.

Is this true?  I believe I have started a great strategy and people should be fully informed with information and they should have the choice if they want that leverage more or less.  And how about the system able to convert up or down in leverage if they desire a different leverage than that traded under the Signals?

I have been trading professionally for over a decade and want to help people.  This is such a good way to share my experience with them for a mutual benefit.  I sure hope my signals can be purchased with its 200:1 leverage being traded, and if not, a fix is in the works soon. 

Please advise.

Regards,

Mark Resources

Surely, being an LLC ( a company in US), before you start providing signal, you have read about Market Rules and Signal Rules. Especially in Signal Rules there's an article that indicate that a client can still subscribe if signal provider has leverage up to 1 : 500.

And surely, before posting in forum, you also have read the forum rules, and therefore I have to edit your post there.

Reason: