BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system - page 6

And some example with winning trade for today: GBPJPY M30, same Braintrading system. It is animated image (gif file inside zip file) so unzip and see - it is the trade for the whole day and you can see how stop loss is moving, how indicators' lines are moving and so on. Totally +100 dollars in profit.

Or it is just final image and after that - the trade was closed with +100 (we can see where/when the trade was open and so on):

So, I gave some clue today about how much we can lose and how difficult to win especially if market is not supporting the trend: I lost 60 dollars for less then 1 hour and spent whole day to win 100 dollars.

That's all news.

Some people asked me by PM about Channel Trading system (which I traded live for the long time). They said that seems - it may be good for now to use this system in such a market condition. But I want to say the following: This BrainTrading system (and Brainwashing system) - those systems can work with as small initial deposit as 500 dollars with 1:100 leverage. Channel trading system (based on breakout) can not work with this small deposit size: deposit should be more than 1,000 anyway (to trade 1 pair).

It is just an example of the chart with this Channel Trading system (the thread is here):

As we see - the stop loss value should be more than 50 or 70 pips (4 digit pips) just for sure. may be 100. In comparison with Braintrading - we see that I lost 30 pips today but with this Channel system we can lose 100 or 200 easy Buy the way - this Channel system may be very profitable for some market condition (I traded it live similar setup M5 timeframe). But initial deposit for this Channel system should be much more highier than 500 dollars. We can trade BrainTrading with 500, or Brainwashing with 500 or 400 (Brainwashing is less risky than BrainTrading) but we can not trade such a small deposit for this Channel system.

As I remember - EA was created based on this Channel system:

Kaufman AMA break out EA

- Original thread is here.

- desription of the system is here.

- description of the parameters is on this post.

- the settings for 0.11 and older versions - this post.

- latest version of the EA to download is here.

So, let;s back for BrainTrading.

Of course - we can discuss Brainwashing too (therre are good thread here on this section with good EA uploaded) but Brainwashing system is traded as 1 or 2 trades in a week ... I am affraid that it will be sleepy discussion

But we can use very small deposit size with this Brainwashing and can use fully automatic EA to trade.

BrainTrading system is good because it is semi-automatic one: I just open the trade manually and EA (attached to this thread - see first post of the thread) is managing the trade.

On my example with images and animated gif file - I did the same: I just opened the trades and BrainTrading EA was managing them in exact braintrading rules.

It was the trade for EURUSD with +14 dollars in profit (14 pips). It was closed by take profit level:

Files:
eurusd_2101.gif  196 kb

The second trade for today (opened in the morning) - USDCHF: stop loss was moved to breakeven.

Files:
bt_usdchf_1.jpg  202 kb

It was non-trading market condition for the last 4 hours for GBPUSD so that is why I got loss of 30 dollars here

It is always like that - I am creating the rules for myself and not following it

It is the trades for today (about 300 pips in profit - 4 digit pips).

Files:
today_2501.jpg  44 kb

To "newdigital" I'm interested in indicators that are inside the "chart windows", ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To "newdigital" I'm interested in indicators that are inside the "chart windows", ... "signal, bars, stop ", if you have a "TPL"better.

thanks

Files:

If you are asking about this BrainTrading semi-manual so look at the first post of the thread.

Reason: