Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 110

Hello. I can't buy a signal. I press the pay button, select the form of payment by bank card, and I immediately get an answer on the screen that the subscription has failed. And below is the written text in English letters: The trading account is already used as a signal

Halyna Bryhadyr #Hello. I can't buy a signal. I press the pay button, select the form of payment by bank card, and I immediately get an answer on the screen that the subscription has failed. And below is the written text in English letters: The trading account is already used as a signal

Hi,

Are you using that account or have you ever used it as a signal provider?

hello, I pay a vps every month, is it possible to put the vps on two different accounts?

Tchang13 #:

hello, I pay a vps every month, is it possible to put the vps on two different accounts?

No, MQL5 VPS is bound to one trading account per subscription only.

Hallo, I have bought a VPS and activated migration right after. I cannot seen the VPS nowhere on the MT platform but can see the VPS and the connection with the MT account online on the MQL5 subscriptions page. The signal is still not being copied. I checked the signal settings and everything is as usual. I suspect it is a VPS problem. Can someone help me. I cannot contact the support since there is no direct chat.

Thank you

Georgios Stavropoulos #:
Hallo, I have bought a VPS and activated migration right after. I cannot seen the VPS nowhere on the MT platform but can see the VPS and the connection with the MT account online on the MQL5 subscriptions page. The signal is still not being copied. I checked the signal settings and everything is as usual. I suspect it is a VPS problem. Can someone help me. I cannot contact the support since there is no direct chat.

Thank you

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Hi ! 
I shall be hiring a coder for programming an EA. In the "Rules of the Freelance Service" I saw that though customers have exclusive rights to the EA, developers can still use it for personal use. I find it very difficult that someone else can use my EA. Is there any way that any contract binding can be done that developers can not use the EA for themselves and will not use the written code for their own benefit.

OTP and MT5 VPS do not seem to work together. Authorization fails with an error of "invalid one-time password". Is there any solution to this?

thoth34 #:

OTP and MT5 VPS do not seem to work together. Authorization fails with an error of "invalid one-time password". Is there any solution to this?

I already replied -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS Server

Sergey Golubev, 2023.04.15 11:39

As far as I understand - you need to connect your Metatrader to your trading account to register and to use MQL5 VPS.
As I remember - we do not need any OTP for MQL5 VPS.

i purchased the VPS service but having trouble migrating because my EA uses .dll files

is there a workaround for this because all of my EA's use .dll's 

any help is appreciated, thanks!

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers
Reason: