Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 16

Hi

There seems to have a bug in the CTrade object :

Check this thread for more :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/62067

Sorry I don't have time and I have to go for some days. :)

Have fun

i have a win 10 os with an i7 Haswell generation 5

12 threads/6 cores

they will not connect to the cloud.

my user is igordii in the mlqg cloud

can you help me please?

logs below (attached) 

Files:
20150820.log  148 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  130 kb
20150820.log  131 kb
20150820.log  17 kb

igordii Doherty:

i have a win 10 os with an i7 Haswell generation 5

12 threads/6 cores

they will not connect to the cloud.

my user is igordii in the mlqg cloud

can you help me please?

logs below (attached) 

You have to write to the ServiceDesk, not the forum. Please read the first post of this topic.

i have a problem with my bought expert, after my purchasing i am logged in to my terminal with my MQL5 account and i found that i haven't the product (Expert) in my purchased product, Please i ask for help ??

Specified account already being used as a signal

I never used this account to provide any signal, i'm afraid someone use it for another purpose. Can i do something to revoke the previous signal (if there's any)...

Idpower Trader:

Specified account already being used as a signal

I never used this account to provide any signal, i'm afraid someone use it for another purpose. Can i do something to revoke the previous signal (if there's any)...

Please contact service desk.

hi guys, i am new to the platform, using a demo for now and registered today for signals.

Regarding the MT4 platform, there are some default alerts already set up following macds (classical div/convergences etc on different periodicity).

Before i consider buying some new signals, my goal is to start using the indicators ALREADY in the platform and to set up my own alerts with certain parameters generating trading alerts/pop ups. Besides, i would like to know how the default signals in the platform are set up in order to generate alerts, i guess i am asking for a library with explanations.

Can anybody help pls???

Is there someone of support who can contact me to discuss???

thx a lot 

Hi

I use Meta4 and have a problem:

my screen is no more able to change. The connection to the trading server shows 0/0. Anytime I close the metatrader and reopen it, the screen is fixed. Even after deleting the software with my window Vista there is no change.

I guess it comes from a multi courrency indicator which is using up too much volume in the CPU.

I have deleted the indicatot going to the program (82) and did it with the Meta Editor. But this did not help  either and the blocked chart is always the same as before and shows even the deleted indicator.

Now I am unable to do anything on the platform, even not being able to close an open position.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance

Wolf1210 , please write to my mail wolfgschiller@web.de or call +49715153058

Hi

I change my mobile number and I have not access to the old one. I change the number but now is asking me for a code of my old mobile. What I can do? 

Hi,

I would like to delete my account, username: pije.
How to do that?

Thanks

Reason: