ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 67

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Was the Earth still round or flat at the end of the 1980s?

And you must not have been born at that time, otherwise it's a strange question.
Flat or round is a religious question :) If you believe in God it's flat to you.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
And you must not have been born at that time, otherwise the question is very strange.
Whether the earth is flat or round is a religious question :) If you believe in God it's flat to you.

It will be the same as it was then.

I hope you are already fully stocked up, because there is a good chance of a collapse on Monday.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

..... .... ....

I hope you are already fully stocked up, because a collapse is very likely to start on Monday.

+++
Yes, I think so, downside moves are very likely to continue.
I do not go to the Sell for equities, but for futures I usually go in the evening.

If the rts are looking at w1 mn1 , there is no desire to buy.
In addition my friends sp500 is also starting to fail, Facebook is already crumbling, next in line.
It looks like I need to get into training, learn how to fry steaks from steers, respectfully pick up a bear skin from the floor, thoroughly clean it and hang it on the wall.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

We could probably come up with some regression models for risk. As predictors - e.g. credit ratings and their increments for the country and large corporations.

It's probably all worked out a long time ago and who better than an analyst to know about such things)

The fair price model, the ratings, that's all clear, but I even meant a little differently: Is it mathematically possible to justify that a certain progression of purchases (levels and volumes) has an advantage over others? Given that we have no way of knowing in advance the depth of the decline in each case. 2008 was a much worse year than both the crown and the annexation. One would assume that such progressions would be different for EM markets (what are called emerging markets) and for developed markets. Likewise the question of optimising profit levels, for if one waits too greedily one can roll into the next decline. 😊 Anyway I have a simple grid for now because I don't see what the rationale for other methods might be, but maybe there is one. Probably the only thing to do is bruteforce by history.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Grandpa Biden...

I wonder if you wrote that about GDP, would you get banned or not? 😉 Well I'm just being purely logical - if you can blaspheme one grandfather and it's not politics, but another grandfather is immediately political and you can't? Seems like a double standard in discourse moderation, but maybe that's what you wanted to show with your posts...

transcendreamer #:

The fair price model, the ratings, that's all understandable, but I even mean a little differently: is it mathematically possible to justify that a certain progression of purchases (levels and volumes) has an advantage over others? Given that we have no way of knowing in advance the depth of the decline in each case. 2008 was a much worse year than both the crown and the annexation. One would assume that such progressions would be different for EM markets (what are called emerging markets) and for developed markets. Likewise the question of optimising profit levels, for if one waits too greedily one can roll into the next decline. 😊 Anyway I have a simple grid for now because I don't see what the rationale for other methods might be, but maybe there is one. Probably the only thing you can do is bruteforce by history.

You just have to build a quantile regression for the set of percentiles, not a regression for the mean as is usually done. Then you will get some probabilistic forecast for the set of levels.

You will still have to check with history - the only question is with which model and on which data)

transcendreamer #:

I wonder if you would have been banned or not if you wrote that about GDP? 😉 Well I'm just being logical - if you can blaspheme one grandfather and it's not politics, but another grandfather - it's politics and you can't? Seems like a double standard in discourse moderation, but maybe that's what you wanted to show with your posts...

I love them and I love all of them. When they say something, regardless of the colour of their skin, thickness of their carapace, width of their feet and the size of their whiskers, the market works and this cannot but rejoice.

Do you think that an entomologist observing beetles in a jar hates beetles?

Friends, fellow hobbyists!

Interesting thoughts on Monday.

Shall we dive further?

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Friends, fellow hobbyists!

Interesting thoughts on Monday.

Shall we dive further ?

Diving from Saturday to Monday? That's how I dived in my youth ..... once per dive - dived out at 35 ...

But if it's on the substance, keep thinking, it's interesting to read :)

Reason: