ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 108

Yuriy Zaytsev IMPORTS, AS SOON AS TUESDAY - CONGRESSIONAL AIDE

#trade #belarus

Looks like oil will go past 200-300 or higher

Judging by flying prices, political developments.
The world is heading for a crisis.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
Judging by flying prices, political events.
The world is heading for a crisis.

The crisis is a harbinger of frenzied growth. Classic economic science.

The only pity, on the scale of living people, is that the wait is too long. The years don't go by, they go by.

Edgar Akhmadeev #:

The crisis is a harbinger of frenzied growth. Classic economic science.

The only pity, on the scale of living people, is that the wait is too long. Years don't go by, they go by.

A colleague of mine told me yesterday that the stock exchange in Moscow will not open again... ;-)
Any opinions on this? No kidding there....

Roman Shiredchenko #:

A colleague told me yesterday that the stock exchange in Moscow won't open again... ;-)
Any opinions on this? No kidding ....

There is no information so far. According to the latest official information exchange will not work until 05.03. The weekends are 6,7,8 so we can assume that the opening will be on the 9th.

Vitalii Ananev #:

There is no information available yet. According to the latest official information the stock exchange will not work until 05.03. Weekends are 6,7,8 so we can assume that the opening will be on the 9th.

oops, i know that.... It's just that he said so yesterday and I was wondering.... even though he's not trading right now.... so we just have to wait.... :-)

Roman Shiredchenko #:

oops, i know that.... It's just something he said yesterday and I was wondering.... even though he's not trading now.... So we just have to wait.... :-)

I am waiting too. I have seen some crazy things going on here on a forum devoted to stock trading. In October 21 there was a compulsory test for unqualified investors for a reason. Now these investors who bought with shoulders all in tears and sobs are crying that they lost everything. It seems they have only now realised that leveraged trading is very risky.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:
There are so many fakes these days.

I got a text message saying I was approved for a ₽100,000 loan and I was stupid not to take it...

Alexey Viktorov #:

I got a text message saying I was approved for a ₽100,000 loan and I was stupid not to take it...

:) Same here.

In California, gasoline is now $7 in some places

Reason: