note_Choose_TimeFrames = "TimeFrames as in MT4 Periodicity bar:";

as_Periods = "(M1;M5;M15;M30;H1;H4;D1;W1;MN; or: )";

or_Minutes = "(1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200)";

CurrentTF_0 = "Current TF = 0 (Zero)";

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347

Files:
rsioma_v4_2.gif  27 kb
rsioma_v4.mq4  12 kb

rsioma_v4_nmc.mq4Can you tell me how to get this indicator attached to stay with the setting of the template?

I need to have the histo settings of green and red set to a width of 5 but have been unable to see how to change it in the MQ4 file.

I have attached both the setting illustration and the MQ4 file.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
rsioma_v4_nmc.mq4Can you tell me how to get this indicator attached to stay with the setting of the template?

I need to have the histo settings of green and red set to a width of 5 but have been unable to see how to change it in the MQ4 file.

I have attached both the setting illustration and the MQ4 file.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

If you set the colors in the colors tab of indicators properties and save the template, it should save the color settings too

Thanks, I had tried and failed to do this but tried it again - and it works. Thanks again.

QUESTION - Is there an alert box version of this indicator (rsioma-V4nmc) that is programmed to fire the alert when the yellow line crossed the blue line as in the screengrab above?

Thanks again.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Thanks, I had tried and failed to do this but tried it again - and it works. Thanks again.

QUESTION - Is there an alert box version of this indicator (rsioma-V4nmc) that is programmed to fire the alert when the yellow line crossed the blue line as in the screengrab above?

Thanks again.

TEAMTRADER

There is no version with alerts

Lets wait a bit (it would need a 9th buffer - it can be done, but for now it is no sure if it will be so in the future too. Lets wait until it becomes official (that now we can use more than 8 buffers))

You mean this is not an official indicator in as much as permission is required in order to get an alert?

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
You mean this is not an official indicator in as much as permission is required in order to get an alert? TEAMTRADER

Per moment metatrader 4 allows using more than 8 buffers

We do not know yet if it is going to be like that from now on, or it is just a bug that they still did not notice (that new metatrader 4 can use as many buffers as metatrader 5)

So, what could happen is that we make something and then, after they notice tat, we have to make that again

If it becomes official (that 128 buffers) then no problem at all

mladen:
Per moment metatrader 4 allows using more than 8 buffers

We do not know yet if it is going to be like that from now on, or it is just a bug that they still did not notice (that new metatrader 4 can use as many buffers as metatrader 5)

So, what could happen is that we make something and then, after they notice tat, we have to make that again

If it becomes official (that 128 buffers) then no problem at all

Their tutoriel says 512... : IndicatorBuffers - MQL4 Documentation

airquest:
Their tutoriel says 512... : IndicatorBuffers - MQL4 Documentation

Last time I was checking the help file was stating 8 and when I tried to use more than 128 it ignored all requests to allocate more than 128 buffers.

Oh well, tested it now, and now it allows 512 : _512_buffers.mq4

Files:
Reason: