Writing an effective advisor - page 15

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Please clarify - I don't understand what you're saying at all, and what does advertising have to do with it?

if you want publicity - then open a public demo, not give out the investment password

The public investment password is the first call that it's an advertisement. That's what "invest" is for.

Your previous post, it's almost point to point like the likes of "try trading for a taste" (and three steps to goal)

Алексей Тарабанов #:
Shall I say again that this is a scam that you are persistently leading people into?

OK, the subject of binary to general discussion is closed. I have agreed with you.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

if you want publicity - open a public demo, not give out an investment password

A public investment password is the first clue that it's an advertisement. That's what "invest" is for.

Your previous post, it's almost point to point like the likes of "try trading for a taste" (and three steps to the goal)

Maxim, no advertising and no signals and no money to manage. I do not want to bind myself to anyone, not even for a while. They don't have any signals and they don't want to tie them to themselves, not even for a while.

P.S.

And about the investment password - it is to you to Baskov - he here has shouted: "Stats in the studio!!!" :) It's because of him, precious, I spent a lot of money on the investment password :)

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Are we going to open demo accounts and make videos or are we going to write an Efficient Adviser?

Are we going to learn to use what we have, or continue to demand Manna from Heaven?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Are we going to learn to use what we have, or continue to demand Manna from Heaven?

Let us try

Vitaly Murlenko #:

What are we going to learn to do, join two fractals and count candles?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What are we going to learn how to do, combine two fractals and count candles?

Negotiable

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Maxim, no advertising and no signals or money to manage. I do not want to bind myself to anyone, not even for a while. I have no desire to be tied down, not even for a while.

P.S.

And about the investment password - it is to you to Baskov - he here has shouted: "Stats in the studio!!!" :) It's because of him, precious, I spent a lot of money on the investment password :)

You can put your stats anywhere you want. You can even post it in the studio. Grown-ups know their value :-)

But if you trade publicly, you have to give a signal. You either promote the idea, or organize a crowd, and carry a banner;

And the signals here are only from the official service.

I guess it's decent to maintain your renaissance?

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

You can @#$%#$@ anywhere you like. You can put them in the studio. Grown-ups know their value :-)

But if you trade publicly, you have to give a signal. You either promote the idea, or organize a crowd, carrying a banner;

And the signals here are only from the official service.

It must be nice to have a good reputation, eh?

Right, well, God be with you. If there is no public auction, fuck with your statistics alone, since the first time it is not clear that no signals and no sales from me will not be.

If the conversation continues in this vein, I'll simply close the forum tab in my browser and come here only as a spectator.

All righty then.
Reason: