Writing an effective advisor - page 14

Well, why not collectively write an effective advisor. There is no need to break the law, that's all.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yes, the thread is very unclear. I don't need any more binary

Come on, it's all right...

guessing is fine - the last digit of the quote, for example. (in binary trading, this is also acceptable).

I repeat, binary options are illegal. It's a scam.

Since I said that the binary I have is enough for me, why don't I leave? There are more ideas for testing this EA. You and I have chosen the main idea - trend-following work. The issue of operations within the channels has been touched upon here. I am collecting my ideas so far, I want to make another video. The matter is that I see that many orders my binary currently opens are not necessary. And yes, you're all right - it is still raw. But it is quite suitable for real trading.

One more thing I would like to say. I want to stop my online test on a demo account. If anyone wants to continue it, let me give traders access to this account. I opened a new real cent account and transferred a dozen quid to it today. I don't want to strain my computer with another demo account terminal. I can give you my investor password to my real account. If I earn, it is good. If I do not earn - I get a lesson, which is also good. But in any case I will definitely make a video review of today's trading on a demo account.

Once again, binary options are illegal. Hence the simple and obvious consequence: you will be screwed.

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Since I said that the binary I have is enough for me, why don't I leave? There are more ideas for testing this EA. You and I have chosen the main idea - trend-following work. The issue of operations within the channels has been touched upon here. I am collecting my ideas so far, I want to make another video. The matter is that I see that many orders my binary currently opens are not necessary. And yes, you're all right - it is still raw. But it is quite suitable for real trading.

One more thing I would like to say. I want to stop my online test on a demo account. If anyone has the desire to continue it, let me give traders access to this account. I opened a new real cent account and transferred a dozen quid to it today. I don't want to strain my computer with another demo account terminal. I can give you my investor password to my real account. If I earn, it is good. If I do not earn - I get a lesson, which is also good. But in any case I will make a video review of today's trading on the demo account.

As far as the advertising is concerned, the DEMO-SIGNAL is started (from cents or demos)

I will definitely do a video review of today's trades.

Алексей Тарабанов #:
I repeat, binary options are illegal. It's a scam.

Just because you can't make it doesn't mean it's impossible. I have seen more than once people with half a million roubles in trading there. I wanted to make a video of trading on this instrument. Because the candlesticks there are the same as in forex, the way you make your trading decisions (your thinking algorithm) should be identical. The binary terminal may well be used as a forex trading simulator.

And one more thing, trading on a demo account should be taken seriously. A demo account is a training simulator and should be treated as such. When you work on a demo, you form stereotypes that will work in real situations. It's the same as in hand-to-hand combat - in real combat we apply what we have honed in training. And we act in the same way we did in training. If we act haphazardly on a demo account, we will do the same in a real fight.

If a person behaves haphazardly in a real fight, unlike on the training, then either he has not trained enough or he has not had any training as such. In that case we can safely say that the man was having fun, but thought he was training. We act according to a plan of action that we have in our heads. Such a person's brain was probably playing with it during training sessions instead of working on specific tasks. I tell you that we like to have fun, play with ideas instead of actually working with our heads. I myself fell into this trap in my youth - I behaved like hell in a real fight - my actions in a real fight did not even vaguely resemble what I did in training. For which I have paid the price (and not just once) - I got the worst of it... :)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Since the adverts have gone straight into overdrive, the DEMO-SIGNAL is started (from cents or demos)

normally, by the standard means of the terminal and the kind service.

Please explain - I do not understand what you mean, and what does this have to do with advertising?

Once again, is this the scam you are persistently leading people into?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Please explain - I don't understand what you are trying to say and what does this have to do with advertising?

Are we going to open demo accounts and make videos or write an Efficient Expert Advisor?
Reason: