Writing an effective advisor - page 41

a007 #:

Vitaly! First you declared your adherence to prohibited remedies. You complained about confusion in your head...

Then you demand that you be removed from the forum for flooding...

What's next?

Vita is allowed everything, untouchable. Just like Zhora.

a007 #:

Vitaly! First you declared your adherence to prohibited remedies. You complained about confusion in your head...

Then you demand that you be removed from the forum for flooding...

What's next?

You can twist phrases any way you want, while realizing that everyone is not stupid and understands the real meaning.

Are you trying to get me with this? You will break your teeth.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You can twist phrases any way you like, while realising that everyone is not stupid and understands the real meaning.

Are you trying to get me with this? You will break your teeth.

Vitaly! Are you sure I will break your teeth? Why would I do that?

I wonder what you need broken teeth for? Let me think... Aha!!! Do you have teeth? Maybe you want to get your teeth put in at my expense?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Drugs? It's understandable, it's confusing.

Give it up. Get some rest. Go outside, get some fresh air. If it gets worse, call an ambulance.

007 registered via VPN (he lives in the Netherlands, poor guy) in May this year. Friends with the same poor guy Zvezdochet, no more friends. He publishes about 50 messages a month, none of them by business, just flooding and harassing authors of topics that are more or less constructive. MQL forum moderators, is there a need for participants who actively discourage the development of this language? For the money of the Metakvots, by the way.

Алексей Тарабанов #:
007 registered via VPN (he lives in the Netherlands, poor guy) in May this year. Friends with the same poor guy Zvezdochet, no other friends. He publishes about 50 messages a month, none of them by business, just flooding and harassing authors of topics that are more or less constructive. MQL forum moderators, is there a need for participants who actively discourage the development of this language? For the money of the Metakvots, by the way.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same person.

Пишем эффективного советника - Создайте советника, приносящего реальную прибыль
Пишем эффективного советника - Создайте советника, приносящего реальную прибыль
  • www.mql5.com
Поэтому для данной торговой системы мы сознательно будем для каждого конкретного случая выбирать именно такие графики и именно на таких таймфреймах. На такой валютной паре сия тенденция как правило повторяется и такой график нам пока что не годится для торгов

4 comments not in English have been deleted.
Reason: