Economic calendar - page 13

About the news - I know this link (that's what I use). As for the 11:10, it was at 10:10 GMT time, or 12:10 Metaquotes server time (GMT +2). It is a low-priority news item, related to Italy and called EUR 5-y Bond Auction.

4elendger:

Question for the developers. Where do the news flags in the terminal come from? I just can't find them in any economic calendar. You have +2 GMT, don't you?

I can't find news at 11:10 on any calendar. And that's the way it is quite often. Give me a link to your calendar.

Please:)

If you mean calendars like for Metatrader 4, I think that's a question for the coders (not the developers):

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

EURUSD, H1, 2013.05.14

Alpari NZ Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

economic calendar

EURUSD, H1, 2013.05.14, Alpari NZ Limited, MetaTrader 4, Demo

newdigital:

If you mean calendars like those for Metatrader 4, I think that's a question for the coders (not the developers):

I was referring to the original source. Where does MC get the news time information. From whose calendar. Everyone uses some kind of calendar. Some from Alp, some from Admiral, some from Robophorus. Whose calendar does MK use? Can I get a link?

4elendger:
I meant the original source. Where does MK get the news time information. From whose calendar. Everyone uses some kind of calendar. Some from alp, some from admiral, some from robophorus. Whose calendar does MK use? Can I get a link?

I don't think there is a calendar on the website - only in Metatrader 5.

Maybe it's even better, because all the calendar indicators for MT4 (like the one I posted the picture of) are linked to third party sites and third party forums (on good news they even have servers there on third party forums getting hung up from traffic to their website calendars, and lots of banner impressions ... :) ). And if the calendar is only on the Metatrader 5 platform, it's better than promoting third-party forums (they can take the calendar directly from MT5 for example :) ) ... Just an idea :)

newdigital:

I don't think there is a calendar on the website - only in Metatrader 5.

Maybe it's even better, because all the calendar indicators for MT4 (like the one I posted the picture of) are linked to third party sites and third party forums (on good news they even have servers there on third party forums getting hung up from traffic to their website calendars, and lots of banner impressions ... :) ). And if the calendar is only on the Metatrader 5 platform, it's better than promoting third-party forums (they can take the calendar directly from MT5 for example :) ) ... Just an idea :)

Maybe I'm being obtuse?

I'll ask more directly. How do EAs know that they have to put a flag in the terminal at a certain time? What source exactly do they get their information from? Or is it classified information?

I understand the question. I don't know how the MC does it (the checkbox is from the terminal's Calendar tab, and I don't know who puts it there...), but I've been doing the calendar myself for many years for one forum, and I can tell you the following.

I think the MCs take primary sources (where the real data comes from). For example, where do the FF and FXStreet forums get their data for their calendars for example? From primary sources. Moreover, those who make these calendars know dates of news for a week ahead, because some of them are weekly (once a week at the same time), and some are monthly (though there are some once a quarter).

The problem is not finding the name of the news and its date. It is the most difficult to prioritise(as low, medium and high). Because if someone trades on news, he/she will trade on news with high priority. That is, you have to know the priorities of future news at least a day in advance.

newdigital:

I understand the question. I don't know how MK does it, but I've done a calendar myself for many years for a forum, and I can say this.

I think MKs take primary sources (where the real data comes from). For example, where do the FF and FXStreet forums get their data for their calendars for example? From primary sources. Moreover, those who make these calendars know dates of news for a week ahead, because some of them are weekly (once a week at the same time), and some are monthly (though there are some once a quarter).

The problem is not finding the name of the news and its date. It is the most difficult to prioritise(as low, medium and high). Because if someone trades on news, he/she will trade on news with high priority. It means that they should know the priorities of the future news at least one day in advance.

It's all clear. I thought I would get the link.)

I don't know, but the terminal has news that I have never seen in any calender. I looked through at least a dozen of them. That's why I wanted to look at their source.

About priorities. MK doesn't seem to filter.

4elendger:

That makes sense. I was thinking of getting the link).

It's just that there are news in the terminal that I haven't seen in any calendar. I've looked at at least a dozen. That's why I wanted to look at their source.

There are some ... I've given examples here in text (English) ... not exactly the same, but similar (I don't want to advertise other resources, even if they are English :) ). But as I compared - MK doesn't skim the calendar from nowhere as I think.

Properly prioritised is of interest to those who, like me, trade or trade on the news. But MK calendar shows all priorities, i.e. a user can just "sort of" assign his own for any news. That is, everything is fine here.

Since attendance on this topic has increased, can someone answer how to get into the calendar and take information on the priority and actual/forecast values of the indicators?

4elendger:

That makes sense. I was thinking of getting the link).

It's just that there are news in the terminal that I haven't seen in any calendar. I've looked at at least a dozen. That's why I wanted to look at their source.

I don't know about MQ specifically (do you need it?), but I've identified a few online news sources for myself in my time, hope it'll be useful:

http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

http://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/

I think all the news in the terminal comes as a result of aggregation from one or more similar resources. If you need primary sources, here is an example from ForexFactory:

SourceZEW(latest release)
MeasuresLevel of a diffusion index based on surveyed German institutional investors and analysts;
Usual EffectActual > Forecast = Good for currency;
FrequencyReleased monthly, on the second or third Tuesday of the current month;
Next ReleaseJun 17, 2013

Go to the Source link - it is an institution or organization which owes it to itself to publish those numbers which cause confusion in the minds of traders and collapse on the charts of currency pairs.

Forex Economic Calendar @ DailyFX
  • www.dailyfx.com
Date Time Currency Event Importance Actual Forecast Previous Notes
Reason: