Writing an effective advisor - page 20

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yeah, I can see what kind of fisherman you are.

Fisherman I may not be much, but I have learned the truth that the whole world is fighting over gold - nobody wants silver. If you fight with everyone else for gold, you won't get much, but if you get silver, you'll be richer.

And if you are going to offer your fishing rod, open your own thread and offer it there. And here Vitaly offers his fishing rod and asks for help to pick it up. You are trying to break it instead of advice, are you afraid that it will be better than yours?

Shoker #:

Fisherman I may not be much, but I have learned the truth that the whole world is fighting over gold - nobody wants silver. If you fight with everyone else for gold, you won't get much, but if you get silver, you'll be richer.

And if you are offering your fishing rod, open your own thread and offer it there. And here Vitaly offers his fishing rod and asks for help to pick it up. You are trying to break it instead of advice, are you afraid that it will be better than yours?

Mr. Brooklyn helped, and?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
what and? Need a sequel? Download his Expert Advisor and test it. His video will help you.

Vladimir Baskakov #:

at least he tried to help and you didn't go by and help...

zvezdocheet #:
What and? Do you need a continuation? Download his advisor and test it. His video will help you.
I don't waste my time with idle ideas, Brooklyn tried it and left, ........ It was clear from the beginning.

Brooklyn? Heard about the Brooklyn Bridge... Did he buy that with his forex winnings?

zvezdocheet #:
Brooklyn? Heard about the Brooklyn Bridge... Did he buy that with his forex winnings?
Count the stars and don't ask stupid questions.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Count the stars and don't ask silly questions.
Instead of counting cousins, don't you think it's better to turn to your own cousin? In short: ask yourself... ask

Vladimir Baskakov #:
I don't waste my time with idle ideas, Brooklyn tried and left, ........ It was clear from the beginning.
But you're wasting your time with flubber.

zvezdocheet #:

An acquaintance of mine has come up with a universal test of life situations and calls it EXTREMAL ANALYSIS. Let me explain it using an example:

Suppose a profitable robot is developed and publicly announced and ALL (meaning a significant part of the population) start using it. Everyone gets rich, everyone has a lot of money. A terrible inflation will start for two reasons: 1) Cash becomes scarce and prices go up. 2) ALL have taken up robotics and quit their jobs and prices go up. 3) Moneybags find out about the robot and build up their capital - clearly, prices go up. Production goes into meltdown. Anarchy. Crisis...

So the public development of profitable robots is a harmful, anti-people action...

Functional analysis basics. See what happens to a function if the argument goes to zero and to plus or minus infinity. )
Reason: