Writing an effective advisor - page 19

zvezdocheet #:

You are right. Any trend section can be called a piece of a wave. And any piece of a wave can be called a trend section. It all depends on the terminology you prefer.

In short: for you it's a piece of a wave, for me it's a trending section. Most people will tell you that.

)))

I will not argue to the contrary).

Glad you understood the reason for your delusion. Come again. I'll explain more. I have a lot of...

Uladzimir Izerski #:

)))

I won't argue to the contrary)

Denial of denial? Dialectic!!!

a007 #:

Denial of denial? Dialectic!!!

Where else can you throw in a clever phrase?) I see only a lot of me people here).

zvezdocheet #:

You are right! Once one gets rich on forex, one will continue to get rich. And he will teach his friends and relatives. They will quit their socially useful work and take up forex. Where are we and where are the Emirates. The new rich will buy up cognac and it will go up in price. They will buy bricks to build a castle and the bricks will go up. So much for inflation.

You are confusing getting rich through socially useful work and currency speculation.

The information is already on the internet and therefore widely available. Would you go to work as a loader if you can get rich for $3? Then there will be fewer loaders, and they will have to be paid more. That's inflation. The movers will get more money, and they will buy all the vodka. Vodka will become more expensive. So that's inflation. Crisis, famine, devastation...

Have you heard the saying: money loves silence? Well, if you shout at every corner that you have a "magic wand" which gives money, you will not be asked for the wand, but for the money. There are people who don't even keep money in the bank, but live life to the fullest while there is money. And when they run out, they take money from those who have it. So you won't tell your friends or relatives about the money-bringing miracle. Otherwise you just run the risk of having no friends - everyone will be busy spending their freebies.

Remember the story in the Bible when Jesus gave a beggar a fishing rod.... The world hasn't changed since then.

Shoker #:

Have you heard the truth: money loves silence? Well, if you shout on every corner that you have a "magic wand" that gives you money, they will not ask you for the wand, they will take the money away. There are people who don't even keep money in the bank, but live life to the fullest while there is money. And when they run out, they take money from those who have it. So you won't tell your friends or relatives about the money-bringing miracle. Otherwise you just run the risk of having no friends - everyone will be busy spending their freebies.

Remember the story in the Bible when Jesus gave a beggar a fishing rod.... The world hasn't changed since then.

It hasn't changed at all, let me give you the rod. Will it make you feel rich?

Vladimir Baskakov # You haven't changed at all, let me give you a fishing rod. Will it make you feel rich?

Too lazy to take this rubbish to the bin yourself?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

I'm not giving out any signals.

That's it, I'm sick of all the negativity going on and on about me. I'm done with it. I gave up my advisors, I gave up my idea. I didn't ask for anything in return, and I didn't get anything.

All the best. Thank you all for your attention!

Remember the golden words: do good and throw it away?

And do you know what the principle of failure is: when a clever person does not succeed - he asks for advice, when a fool fails - he begins to hinder others so that others would not be more successful?

And gradation of people according to their experience and skills: those who cannot work teach do so and those who cannot teach do so? - It is difficult to lead here, but there are a lot of teachers.

If you think the whole business is right, you should not give it up and pay attention to fools - you are not healthy enough. - Otherwise you risk acquiring loser syndrome

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You haven't changed at all, let me give you the rod. Will it make you feel rich?

Not rich, but satiated - reread the scriptures before you talk nonsense.

And as for your rod... - mine's a better one. When it breaks, I'll think about who to ask.

Shoker #:

Not rich, but satiated - reread the scriptures before you talk nonsense.

And as for your rod... - mine's a better one. When it breaks, I'll think about who to ask.

Yeah, I can see what kind of fisherman you are.
Reason: