Writing an effective advisor - page 31

Here's the statsheet
Files:

Fast235 #:

Once again, he's a pro as a programmer and you're a codger.

Shut the baker's box.

THIS IS A TEST IN THE STRATEGY TESTER

I have posted it here solely for the non-believers to see the real possibility of effective use of this Expert Advisor.

I think I will add one more element to it - it will also be controlled manually. It will allow me to increase the working efficiency by 30% and thus reduce the deposit load.

P.S.

I have already said it before, and perhaps I will say it again. In a real situation, a person acts in the same way as on the training. A strategy tester is nothing else but a simulator. It should be taken seriously, just like the demo account. Otherwise, it will be useless.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Close the bread cutter

there could be no less reason

I also want to add: I ran the test in "naked chart" mode - I did not attach any indicators to it and did not apply any analytical scripts to the chart in the course of trading.

The only thing I did was to periodically pause the test and zoomed out to minimum to better see the price movement trend - I tried to imagine what would be displayed on higher timeframes. In short, in the test we used: scaling, manipulation of the trend line + my view of the market.

Vitaly Murlenko #:

I also want to add: I ran the test in "naked chart" mode - I did not attach any indicators to it and did not apply any analytical scripts to the chart in the course of trading.

The only thing I did was to periodically pause the test and zoomed out to minimum to better see the price movement trend - I tried to imagine what would be displayed on higher timeframes. In short, in the test we used: scaling, manipulation of the trend line + my view of the market.

Well done, 5 for you

Vitaly Murlenko THE STRATEGY TESTER

I have posted it here solely for the non-believers to see the real possibility of effective use of this Expert Advisor.

I think I will add one more element to it - it will also be controlled manually. It will allow me to increase the working efficiency by 30% and thus reduce the deposit load.

P.S.

I have already told and I will probably repeat it again. In a real situation, a person acts in the same way as on the training. A strategy tester is nothing else but a simulator. It should be taken seriously, just like the demo account. Otherwise, it will be useless.

Judging by the red and blue screenshot, he is going against the trend and waiting for the price to come back and the first order to go to profit. If he didn't reopen trades before the end of the trend, it would be truer. Can you elaborate on that?

Renat Akhtyamov #:
He goes against the trend and waits for the price to come back. If he didn't reopen trades before the end of the trend, it would be truer. Can you elaborate on that?

Sorry, Renat, I'm not tweaking anything - I talked about it in my video. (see posts above).

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Sorry, Renat, I'm not tweaking anything - I talked about it in my video. (see posts above).

It's the owner's business.

To be more precise, I'll refine it, and I've almost done it. (I'm not going to give it to the public, but I'm not going to give it any more. I gave a good start. The rest is up to you. I have already caught up in the negativity here. I do not want any more.
Reason: