Writing an effective advisor - page 34

SanAlex #:

I bought myself a petrol generator - it's probably stupid . But the expert when it fails, all logic breaks down and I'm now sitting there manually trying to rectify the situation.

Buying a petrol generator to keep the EA running...is a very very sensible idea

SanAlex #:

I bought myself a petrol generator - it's probably stupid . But the expert when it fails, all logic breaks down and I am now sitting there manually trying to rectify the situation.

We should somehow take care that the logic is not lost when the terminal is rebooted. If you use global variables, then not on every tick, but only when something changes.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
You have to take care that the logic is not lost when the terminal is reloaded. If you use global variables, then not on every tick, but only when something changes.

The logic is embedded from the objects on the graph . and I don't think global variables will help.

SanAlex #:

The logic is embedded from the objects on the graph . and I don't think global variables will help.

The advisor has to recover the logic itself, whatever it may be

Renat Akhtyamov #:
The Expert Advisor has to restore the logic, whatever it is

Yes! But I still use a lot increase when crossing an object - but while the electricity has been given, the funds have gone far into deficit and there is not enough money in the account for the expert to fix it.

SanAlex #:

Yes! But I still use a lot increase when crossing an object - but while the electricity has been given, the funds have gone far into deficit and there is not enough money in the account for the expert to fix it.

Instead of a petrol generator you can put stoppers.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
It won't last long.
You need to simulate a 24-hour shutdown in your head. The UPU isn't a guarantee either.
Get a minicomputer with all the power-saving features, it will last for a long time.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

Instead of a petrol alternator, you could put in stops.

Stops are not included in the algorithm - then the idea will not work. The stops are not included in the algorithm - then the idea will not work.

SanAlex #:

So the logic is incomplete, the Expert Advisor should pick up everything on its own at startup.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn #:
So, the logic is not perfect, the Expert Advisor should pick up everything on its own at startup.

Yes! Something needs to be reconsidered. It seems like it could work pretty well.

Reason: