Writing an effective advisor - page 36

Vitaly Murlenko #:

What do you have to smoke to ask a question like that? It's too damn brainwashing, isn't it?

What's the result?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

What do you have to smoke to ask a question like that? It's too damn brainwashing, isn't it?

Here, constructive communication is like a steeplechase)). It took me a year to get used to it, but now it's even fun. Especially when you see a heated argument, and then find a similar one between the same participants about 10 years ago))). And emotions, as if for the first time see/read each other).

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Here, constructive communication is like obstacle course))) For a year I got used to it, but now it's even amusing. Especially when you see a heated argument and then find a similar one between the same participants about 10 years ago.) And emotions, as if for the first time see/read each other).

And who quarrels, I ask simple questions, the answer is rudeness.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
And who swears, I ask simple questions, the answer is boorishness

If you want a clever answer, ask a clever question!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

If you want a clever answer, ask a clever question!

That won't work with you

Vitaly, you don't need it to entertain these people)

Vladimir Baskakov #:
And who curses, I ask simple questions, the answer is rudeness.

You're hard for many people to get used to))))

Everyone here is cool)))

Efficient Expert Advisor: opens in a series (packs) of trades. Closes also in batches, not necessarily the same ones. The amount of any closed pack is positive.

If volume of a stack = 1 and instrument = 1, then this is an abstract grail or overcompensation. Toolbox=1, stack>1 is an averager or a martin with lots.

instrument>1 bundle>1 is a hedge, pair trading, what the heck - it's probably possible.

different markets in the instrument (spot + futures or shares + options or all together) - a la stock trading, generally normal.

The above-mentioned is purely an automatic, robot-assisted trading. And the human/trader takes everything into account

SanAlex #:

You have a good risk manager in your EAs , maybe you have in mql4 . your template is easier to paste than to write to someone . you can add to this EA Binarnic_1.2.mq4

Files:

This is the second time I've read here that I'm sitting on deals. :) Hilarious. Let me explain. In the screenshots, that I attached, it really may give the impression that the trades are overheating. I, on the other hand, had a different logic for controlling the trades. Because I couldn't look at higher timeframes I had to guess in the direction of a more global trend. I traded in its direction. On the pullback of this anticipated trend (say, a long), I accumulated buy orders. By virtue of the fact that a group of orders was working, it was necessary to close this group in time. I waited until the group would go to the profit and closed the positions with the only objective: to reduce the load on the deposit. Even closing a group in the red is good here. If the trend is correctly predicted, the next groups will eliminate all the drawdown. If there are too many orders in a group, we can make a mistake on the horizontal trend in case it is not closed (for example, if we wait for the trend to continue). The deeper into the trend in this case (sideways), the more orders we have. And as a consequence, when the counter-order wall of the corridor is touched, the bigger the drawdown. This may lead to the possibility of reaching the Frosty Kohl's. Therefore, it would be better to close the oversized group as soon as possible. This will increase the deposit and reduce the risks. The fact that we have to get a new group of orders again should not be a problem. If the main trend is calculated correctly, the group will profit anyway. It is better not to be greedy.
Reason: