I need any EA programmer

Would an EA based on tranding signals be possible? that is to say an ea that is collecting information of how to trade with my signals so that he can automatically be intelligent and can use my tendency to learn and execute his own signals and every time I can go giving him more parameters of signals so that he is more perfect and also Of course, keep in mind the news topic.

If someone is possible to do that write me and we look to talk about the issue of prices and how long it would take ... Thank you in advance

Yes that is possible.

You can go Here.

Sergio Castro:

Would an EA based on tranding signals be possible? that is to say an ea that is collecting information of how to trade with my signals so that he can automatically be intelligent and can use my tendency to learn and execute his own signals and every time I can go giving him more parameters of signals so that he is more perfect and also Of course, keep in mind the news topic.

If someone is possible to do that write me and we look to talk about the issue of prices and how long it would take ... Thank you in advance

This is an interesting idea from the field of artificial intelligence.

But at the forum you can discuss only the principles and details of the technical implementation - what blocks will the AI of EA consist, what is proposed to be submitted at the input of the learning block, what to get at the output, how to interpret and use these results, etc.

And when you have it all will be determined and formed in the technical assigment, then you can already coordinate the prices and terms on the link indicated by the moderator

Philipp Negreshniy:

This is an interesting idea from the field of artificial intelligence.

But at the forum you can discuss only the principles and details of the technical implementation - what blocks will the AI of EA consist, what is proposed to be submitted at the input of the learning block, what to get at the output, how to interpret and use these results, etc.

And when you have it all will be determined and formed in the technical assigment, then you can already coordinate the prices and terms on the link indicated by the moderator

Would you know how to do it? I'm looking for someone to be able to do it

Sergio Castro:

Would you know how to do it? I'm looking for someone to be able to do it

I once had experience in training a neural network on the history of EA trading in the tester to reduce losing trades and increase real profitability.

This was implemented as an EA's trading signal filter and this method worked quite well, perhaps it can also be used for manual trading.

Philipp Negreshniy :

Una vez tuve una experiencia en una neuronal roja en la historia de las operaciones de EA en el tester para reducir las operaciones perdidas y aumentar la rentabilidad real.

Esto se implementó como el filtro de la señal comercial de EA y este método funcionó bastante bien, quizás también se pueda utilizar para el comercio manual.

You can investigate that and if you can do what I need I would pay you for your work

You have to post a job Here.
Reason: