Writing an effective advisor - page 33

Vitaly Murlenko #:
The younger is the timeframe, the more noise. The lower ones are not interesting

But at the youngest ones (m1,m5) tick volumes make physical sense and can be taken into account. But at the higher ones they do not, an integral sum is almost nothing

On low frequencies they trade flutes a-la night, when there is no exchange activity, because on low frequencies their range can be calculated and the resolution is enough to have time to make several deals. But there is no such information on high ones and the resolution is large.

But it will not work with the trends on the small ones. They are "terribly distant from the people", i.e. where is the m1/m5 and where is the trend? You just cannot see it from there.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

But at the youngest ones (m1,m5) tick volumes make physical sense and can be taken into account. But at the higher ones they do not, an integral sum is almost nothing

On low frequencies they trade flutes a-la night, when there is no exchange activity, because on low frequencies their range can be calculated and the resolution is enough to have time to make several deals. And on the higher ones, there is no such information and the resolution is large.

But it will not work with the trends on the small ones. They are "terribly distant from the people", i.e. where is the m1/m5 and where is the trend? You just cannot see it from there.

Good evening everyone and good mood! Look at my post #7, the trend is clearly seen on the M5 timeframe. And I recommended Vitaliy to take it as a basis to determine the trend direction.

Sincerely, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin #:

Good evening everyone and good mood! Look at my post #7, you can see the trend on the M5 timeframe perfectly. And I recommended Vitaliy to take it as a basis to determine the trend direction.

Sincerely, Vladimir.

And what kind of "trend" is there?

i see the beginning of the uptrend there :-) because i look at it from a different angle.

We are not an art school here to discuss who sees what. is there an objective expressed in numbers? there isn't one...

for an effective councillor

1. disconnecting the electricity supply.

2. disconnection of the Internet.

What are the ways to organise an uninterrupted operation ? Apart from the UPU

SanAlex #:

What are the ways to organise an uninterrupted operation ? Apart from the UPU

3. Switching on the brain

SanAlex #:

What are the ways to organise an uninterrupted operation ? Apart from the UPU.

There are uninterruptible power supplies and there are alternative internet providers. For example, home internet can replace internet from a mobile operator.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn #:

There are uninterruptible power supplies and there are alternative internet providers. For example, home internet can replace internet from a mobile operator.

Thank you! I thought of that too - it's probably one way to secure your work.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn #:

It's not for a long time.
You need to simulate in your head a 24-hour shutdown. The UPU is not a guarantee either.

SanAlex #:

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing - it's probably one way to keep the job safe.

For starters, compare the time with the system time. For example delta.
When the difference is big, move the ontick.
Then learn how to identify close/open trades.
Learn to identify current leverage, floating spread...
So on and so on, Press on the reliability of the operation.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
It won't last long.
You need to simulate a 24-hour shutdown in your head. The UPU is not a guarantee either.

I bought myself a petrol generator - it's probably stupid . But the expert, when it fails, all logic breaks down and I'm now sitting there manually trying to rectify the situation.

Reason: