Writing an effective advisor - page 18

zvezdocheet create a signal? There's a button at the top, click, fill it in, ...

I'm not giving out signals.

That's it, I'm sick of all the negativity that keeps pouring in and out. I wash my hands of it. I gave up the advisors, I gave up the idea. I didn't ask for anything in return, and I didn't get anything.

All the best. Thank you all for your attention!

Vitaly Murlenko #:

I'm not giving out any signals.

That's it, I'm sick of all the negativity going on and on about me. I'm done with it. I gave up my advisors, I gave up my idea. I didn't ask for anything in return, and I didn't get anything.

Sorry, we'll miss you.

zvezdocheet #:

Here's a look at the trend question

All the candles are different colours... But the trend is there!!!

It's not a trend. It's a piece of a wave).

Vitaly Murlenko #: As a result, even when one gets very rich, one continues to do it - it is one's favourite thing.

You are right! Once one gets rich on forex, one will continue to get rich. And he will teach his friends and relatives. They will quit their socially useful work and take up forex. Where are we and where are the Emirates. The new rich will buy up cognac and it will go up in price. They will buy bricks to build a castle and the bricks will go up. So much for inflation.

You are confusing getting rich through socially useful work and currency speculation.

The information is already on the internet and therefore widely available. Would you go to work as a loader if you can get rich for $3? Then there will be fewer loaders, and they will have to be paid more. So you have inflation. The movers will get more money, and they will buy all the vodka. Vodka will become more expensive. So that's inflation. Crisis, famine, devastation...

Is the robot posted here a fact profitable? I'm going to download it now and quit my job tomorrow.

zvezdocheet #:

You are right! Once one gets rich on forex, one will continue to get rich. And he will teach his friends and relatives. They will quit their socially useful work and take up forex. Where are we and where are the Emirates. The new rich will buy up cognac and it will go up in price. They will buy bricks to build a castle and the bricks will go up. So much for inflation.

You are confusing getting rich through socially useful work and currency speculation.

The information is already on the internet and therefore widely available. Would you go to work as a loader if you can get rich for $3? Then there will be fewer loaders, and they will have to be paid more. That's inflation. The movers will get more money, and they will buy all the vodka. Vodka will become more expensive. So that's inflation. Crisis, famine, devastation...

Vovka B. works and combines trading, hated by many, with useful work. He is even rubbing the noses of many local wise men and giants of thought).

Vitaly Murlenko #:

That's it, I'm sick of all the negativity going on and on about me. I'm done with it. I gave up my advisors, I gave up my idea. I didn't ask for anything in return, and I didn't get anything.

The signal is a way of demonstration. What does it have to do with handing out?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Convinced that teamwork in someone else's team is fraught? This is where the newbies hang out. Those who get rich go to the Canary Islands or Egypt.

a007 #:

A signal is a way of demonstrating. What does it have to do with giving away?

That's right, it's a way of demonstrating something you're selling.

Nothing was being sold here, it was looking for like-minded people.

A like-minded person is someone who works in parallel and sees the result, rather than waiting for something ready-made with all the proofs on a platter.

Do you feel the difference?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It's not a trend. It's a piece of the wave).

You're right. Any trend section can be called a piece of a wave. And any piece of a wave can be called a trending section. It all depends on the terminology you prefer.

In short: for you it's a piece of a wave, for me it's a trending section. Most people will tell you that.

Reason: