To the world conspiracy plotters and complete paranoiacs, or simply those who like to control the price, you are welcome! ;) - page 3

DhP:

In my youth, every girl who followed me was hit with the question: Girl, why(for what purpose) are you following me?

It was a good conversation starter. )))

Ahhh, naive, you think they were just following you around? )

sanyooooook:

Ahhh, naive, you think they were just following you around? )
No, always knew what they wanted and never turned them down... )

DhP:
No, I've always known what they needed and I've never turned them down... )

That's right, they always want something and they do it with a look like: "actually, you need it" ))

ZS: "What about me? I'm not what! The others, they're all what, and nothing! What about me?"

sanyooooook: "Actually, you need it.")
Don't you need it already?

When the deficit becomes a surplus, the demand for it drops sharply ))

sanyooooook: When the deficit becomes a surplus, the demand for it drops dramatically ))

Well, dear man, you've been building your own 'budget'...

But for many, stability is better than a luxurious but highly unsustainable deficit.

I'm not sorry in the slightest, but the subconscious on the basis of routine and animal instincts is looking for scarcity. )

I think everyone is like that.

Some people need a deficit, others a surplus (profit). Strange people

Here's more to help builders of fair forex. FutureMA's family of leading mashups :

I can't give you the source code, unfortunately, not much myself. And in fact it's not mine, I just placed the ad.

MetaDriver:

Here's more to help builders of fair forex. FutureMA's family of leading mashups :

I can't give you the source code, unfortunately - not much myself. And in fact it's not mine, I just placed the ad.

Oddly enough, all wagons are ahead of schedule, only few can see it. Although sometimes they are wrong (this is about the wagons), very rarely, but they are wrong
Reason: