can some one recommend me a automated trading platform?

hi guys, what kind of AE automated trading platform can be use in Forex trading?

Junard Puyanan:
hi guys, what kind of AE automated trading platform can be use in Forex trading?

What does AE mean?

You can use any platform that allows automated trading but I don't think that is what you are asking.

MT4 and MT5 are trading platforms.

So if you are asking what EAs you can use, the answer is any that have been coded for the particular platform.

Junard Puyanan:

Please do not make excessive use of capital letters in your posts, It is considered very impolite.

Do not make multiple posts with the same subject.

I have deleted your other posts.

Check in codebase for free EAs or in the Market. (Links at top of page)

In the market some are free and some paid for. Check them yourself as recommendations are not allowed in the forum.

Keith Watford:

Please do not make excessive use of capital letters in your posts, It is considered very impolite.

Do not make multiple posts with the same subject.

I have deleted your other posts.

ok sorry,can you recommend some robots or indicators that can help me to gain more profit in forex trading?

Junard Puyanan:
ok sorry,can you recommend some robots or indicators that can help me to gain more profit in forex trading?

As I have already said, recommendations are not allowed in the forum.

Honestly, do you think it is that easy? Post in the forum and get a money making EA?

It's not going to happen. Otherwise we would all be rich.

Now you are probably going to get a lot of spam by PM, telling you about a great EA. I guarantee that they will not be honest. They are just looking for gullible people that think it is east to get rich by trading their EAs.

Reason: