How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 18

How to make 1000% ? How, just trade....... You could do more, but should you? Excessive risk is always fraught with the risk of an instant loss.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
How do you make 1000% ? How, just trade....... You can do more, but do you have to? Excessive risk is always fraught with the risk of an instant drain.

1000% is a factor of 10.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
How do you make 1000% ? How, just trade....... You could do more, but do you have to? Excessive risk is always fraught with the risk of an instant loss.

I only have one question: where are all these profits?

I have recently come to the conclusion that raising capital and working with capital are two very different things. It is practically impossible to raise capital on the stock market, but it is possible to work with capital for quite a long time and quite successfully. It is clear that the amount of capital that you work with should be sufficient for comfortable living. This volume of capital has to be sufficient for a comfortable life, with minimal risk and tangible returns. When you work with this kind of capital, as a rule, this capital is not large, which pushes traders to riskier transactions. Long-term work with such a capital (without withdrawals) leads to cumulative trader's fatigue. You should work so that 5% of your funds are withdrawn weekly with no less than 50 000 withdrawals. Withdrawing funds from the account is the only way to avoid trader's work fatigue and to feel the importance and significance of his job. You just have to work in this mode and do not worry about multiplication or mad deposit growth. Did you come here to work or to play? So think about it....

Макс:

1000% is a factor of 10.

I know how much it is, because I made 150,000% in one month, increased the deposit 1500 times.

Aleksandr Volotko:

I only have one question: where are all these profits?

Where do you think it should be? ))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I know how much it is, for I made 150,000% in a month, increased the deposit 1500 times.

And I did 1000000000%.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I know how much it is, because I made 150,000% in one month and increased my deposit by 1500 times.

Can you show me the report, or a link to monitoring. I haven't tested it for as long as I have, even in theory, I can't reach my goal of 1000 times before a year from now.

MrBobr1:

Can you show me the report, or a link to monitoring. I have not tested it for as long as i have, even in theory, i cannot reach my 1000x target sooner than a year from now.

I trade on shares, indices, metals, oil, and cryptocurrency. my broker is karensey.com. unfortunately they only have a web platform and the report is peculiar. But that's not what we're talking about, we're talking about whether it's possible or not. Yes, I trade on the demo at the exchange, and frankly I did not expect such a result. But apparently it is still possible.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I trade on shares, indices, metals, oil, and cryptocurrency. my broker is karensey.com. unfortunately they only have a web platform and the report is peculiar. But that's not what we're talking about, we're talking about whether it's possible or not. Yes, I trade on the demo at the exchange, and frankly I did not expect such a result. But apparently it is still possible.

Unfortunately, no. You should have just said that the account is Demov's. The realities are completely different and you will not be surprised in a better way. Believe me...
Reason: