How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 17

MrBobr1:

I did not accept the loss and did not stop trading until the next day. I tried to win back on emotions. Or rather, I accepted the loss, but tried to win it back. You can see everything on the monitor. Look at it.

There's no transaction history, so it's not clear.
Were there any shares? Was it a grid trade or a single trade?

I traded a couple of weeks ago out of boredom. Got something like 70 times the deposit. Then I got confused and lost it. Manual trading 100%.

dashing

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Dashing
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: Dashing
  • www.mql5.com
Символ Сделки Sell Buy Символ Общая прибыль, USD Убыток, USD Прибыль, USD Символ Общая прибыль, pips Убыток, pips Прибыль, pips Точечные графики распределения MFE и MAE Для каждого открытого ордера в течение его жизни записываются значения максимальной прибыли (MFE) и максимального убытка (MAE). Эти показатели дополнительно...

MrBobr1:

I did not accept the loss and did not stop trading until the next day. I tried to win back on emotions. Or rather, I accepted the loss, but tried to win it back. You can see everything on the monitor. Look at it.

The balance graph is really flat, but it may be a consequence of martingale.

multiplicator:

the balance chart is really flat, but this may be a consequence of martingale.

There is a clear understanding of entry and exit at stop or profit. The rest of the time I just stay out of the market and sit and wait for the signal. Once in a while I look into the terminal for a couple of seconds.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I traded a couple of weeks ago out of boredom. Got something like 70 times the deposit. Then I got confused and lost it. I traded 100% manually.

Impressive result. If only I had a risk manager next to me I would have made 1000.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I traded a couple of weeks ago out of boredom. Got something like 70 times the deposit. Then I got confused and lost it. Manual trade 100%.

It's a common thing - there's a lot of them around here... Everyone sooner or later "gets confused and loses" for some reason...

You don't get confused, you don't get confused, and then bam... ...and start getting confused...

It was as if Cthulhu had cast a spell...

Georgiy Merts:

It's a common thing - there's a lot of that going around... Everyone, for some reason, sooner or later "starts to get confused and leak out"...

You don't get confused, you don't get confused, and then bam... ...and they start getting confused...

It's as if Cthulhu has cast a spell...

The answer is simple. The answer is simple. When you overclock, you trade at excessive risks. You made a mistake and nothing bad happened. So the account is reduced by 1-2%. Or even 5%. It's a shame, but not critical. Or you can survive over a mistake and close your account with minimal or zero losses. With inflated risks, it's not like that. And it is very difficult to resist mistakes when making hundreds of trades.

Georgiy Merts:

It's a common thing - there's a lot of that going around... Everyone, for some reason, sooner or later "starts to get confused and leak out"...

You don't get confused, you don't get confused, and then bam... ...and they start getting confused...

It's like Cthulhu put a spell on it...

They are tiredness and the influence of emotions + greed, the desire to win back the drawdown.

MrBobr1:

The answer is simple. The answer is simple. When you over-accelerate, you trade at excessive risks, small risks forgive mistakes. You make a mistake and nothing bad happens. So the account is reduced by 1-2%. Or even 5%. It's a shame, but not critical. Or you can survive over a mistake and close your account with minimal or zero losses. With inflated risks, it's not like that. And it's very hard to resist making a mistake while making hundreds of trades.

When it worked, and you came out of a bad situation with a profit, you forget about it.
Then, if you lose, you know for sure it's not discipline but your trading system that's to blame.

multiplicator:

You may have forgotten that you failed, but when the situation was good and you came out of a bad situation with a profit.
Then, if you lose, you know for sure it's not discipline but your trading system that's to blame.

Yes, I've broken the system. Yes, to be honest, more than once. We're traders, not robots. I've done it, I've done it, but I've essentially followed what I figured out. That's why I haven't lost money in a day or two. I`ve tried to trade risks like these and then we`ll discuss your trading and everything will become clear to you.

Reason: