How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 16

Макс:

Yes, thank you, I saw that.

But 20 and 28 times, that's not even close to 1,000.

20 times is 2000%... there's a lot of those accounts in the pam account rankings. It's not exactly an achievement... just a blip in the 20-fold drop.

Not close to 1,000 times. Half way to 1000 times in a year is to increase your account 32 times in 6 months. 32*32= 1024 . So, that's right I wrote 28 times is half way almost. When I was calculating the system this was one of the benchmarks.

khorosh:

What timeframe do you work on?

15 min, 30 min, and daily

MrBobr1:

15 min, 30 min, and daily

So you analyse the situation on 3 TFs to make an entry decision? And you do not use indicators?

It's a good topic, I've experimented with it many times myself, try not to break risks and you'll be fine, as the balance increases it will be harder to double each time, just be patient and stay with the system. Good luck

MrBobr1:

How not close to 1,000 times. Half way to 1000 times in a year is to increase the score by 32 times in 6 months. 32*32= 1024 . So, I wrote it right 28 times is almost half way. When I was calculating the system, that was one of the benchmarks.

It's deceptive maths. In fact, the longer the winning streak, the higher the probability of losing.

+ psyche factor... it's one thing to blow 1 quid to 20, it's another thing to blow 20 to 1,000. Not to mention larger amounts.

That kind of overclocking doesn't make sense. It's like overclocking a demo - better to go to a factory.

MrBobr1:

I trade on the pound dollar and euro dollar pairs. After a move, I wait for the end of the correction and open towards the trend. I use Fibonacci levels. When developing a trading system for this whole undertaking, I proceeded from the assumption that one should find such situations when the probability of a deal counter-movement is minimal. Even if there is a movement against the deal, it will not be significant. Only this situation will allow you to trade with excessive risks. I sent you the link to the monitoring, have a look.

If 30 people start trading today, one of them will increase his account by 30 times.
It's just the theory of probability.

MrBobr1:

I sent you the monitoring of my first attempt. I managed to increase my account by 20 times in 4 months. I haven't monitored my second attempt, but I have all the reports. Look how it's going up. Almost perfect on the balance of funds chart. Almost no drawdown. The picture on the second attempt is about the same. The reason for the drain, that in the first case that in the second one.

Can you send me a chart of equity of this first attempt?

MrBobr1:

OK, I looked it up.
what do you mean by "lack of discipline"? what exactly did you do wrong?

MrBobr1:

was martingale used?

multiplicator:

All right, I looked at it.
What do you mean by "lack of discipline"? What exactly did you do wrong?

I did not accept the loss and did not stop trading until the next day. I tried to win back on emotions. Or rather, I accepted the loss, but tried to win it back. You can see everything on the monitor. Take a look.

Reason: