ZigZags, waves, trends. - page 14

Serqey Nikitin:

A new IDEA is good... but not enough to attract attention...

You wrote that ALL the calculation goes by the FORMULA, so showing a test of how this IDEA works over a couple of years shouldn't be a difficult task...

Competent advertising...

It's not a question of attracting attention, it's a broader and deeper understanding of the process of price behaviour.

Visitors to this resource do not buy products here and there is no point in advertising them here.

But as you can see, already in this atmosphere and there is nothing to discuss here.

Everyone who has products in the market and leave their post on the resource are hidden promoters of their products.

That's cool. All in the bushes))

That's it. That's it. I'm not here.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Visitors to this resource do not buy products here and there is no point in advertising them here.

But as you can see, it's already impossible to discuss anything here in this atmosphere.

Everyone who has products on the market and leaves a post on the resource are hidden advertisers of their products.

This is a fair comment. It is wrong to rebuke for giving an opinion when there are products available.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The question is not to draw attention, but to understand the process of price behaviour in a broader and deeper way.

Still, if you get any sane tests, please show them, as the IDEA itself raises some concerns:

1. The Zig-Zag does not show a trend, but only determines the "price saw"... And determining the OPTIMAL parameters of the Zig-Zag is a separate song, and not the easiest...

2. Channels show a trend with such an awful lag, that the real value of such a solution is questionable...

3... Combining these two algorithms into one to determine the trend is a very difficult task in terms of getting a sane result...

But "a drop sharpens a stone"...

Serqey Nikitin:

Still, if you get any sane tests, please show them, as the IDEA itself raises some concerns:

1. The Zig-Zag does not show the trend, but only determines the "price saw"... And determining the OPTIMAL parameters of the Zig-Zag is a separate song, and not the easiest...

2. Channels show a trend with such an awful lag, that the real value of such a solution is questionable...

3... Combining these two algorithms into one to determine the trend is a very difficult task in terms of getting a sane result...

But "a drop sharpens a stone"...

Let us come to a purely theoretical question. Let us leave trading for later.

Absolutely any chart has common characteristics. These are patterns. This is how nature intended it and we cannot do anything about it.

The Zig-Zag is a primitive indicator for observing of price behavior. It is useful for perceiving the price behavior. It should be understood and loved).

Channels are associated elements of market price analysis. They are inseparable from the trends. The main thing is to set them properly.

My methodology for marking waves.
The easiest and most reliable method of identifying waves on charts.
Probably everyone knows that each wave can take the form of an impulse or correction wave.
The impulse wave is considered to be the wave that is longer than the previous one, and if the wave is shorter than the previous one, it will be a corrective one.
The waves are counted from the zero bar.
The first wave first takes the form of a corrective one. Since in the beginning of its life, it is always shorter than the preceding one, but later, if it exceeds the length of the preceding one, it can become an impulse wave. But it does not necessarily, it can remain corrective.
A sequence of three waves forms a pattern. By the shape of the pattern one can tell for sure what is the first wave.
The next one will be more interesting.
But I put my own condition that the secret will be out in the open only after Baskakov is banned for a long time. Let him read it in silence. How long can everyone tolerate his behaviour.

Uladzimir Izerski:
Probably everyone knows that each wave can take the form of an impulse or correction wave.
The impulse wave is considered to be the wave that is longer than the previous one, and if the wave is shorter than the previous one, it will be a corrective one.
The waves are scored from the zero bar.
The first wave first takes the form of a corrective one. Since in the beginning of its life, it is always shorter than the preceding one, but later, if it exceeds the length of the preceding one, it can become an impulse wave. But it does not necessarily, it can remain corrective.
A sequence of three waves forms a pattern. By the shape of the pattern one can tell for sure what is the first wave.
The next one will be more interesting.
But I put my own condition that the secret will be out in the open only after Baskakov is banned for a long time. Let him read it in silence. How much longer can we all tolerate his behaviour.

Just like a ballad :-) Oh Stevenson, oh son of a bitch!

Uladzimir Izerski:
Everyone probably knows that every wave can take the form of an impulse or correction wave.

Everyone knows all this, as well as the fact that this method works ONLY on HISTORY...

No one knows what wave DID on the FUTURE price chart...

This method is used by ANALYTICS... But, unfortunately, they do not risk their own money...

And so - yes, the "pictures" are beautiful...

Uladzimir Izerski:
But I make it a condition that I only reveal the secret after Baskakov has been banned for a long time. Let him read in silence. How long can everyone tolerate his behaviour.

I have an alternative suggestion - you and him hold hands and walk off into the sunset in silence.

There is always something in the way of a bad dancer

It's a good thing the tolerants came forward.)

Almost foolishly posted it. It's all cancelled.

Reason: