The Sultonov system indicator - page 5

Vladimir Baskakov:
There is a simple way: from the current order price up and down, at the same distance. That's it, without complicated calculations, with 100% probability of one of them triggering

This has been tested by more than one generation of traders - it leads to nothing good. If there is an implementation of this "simple" method - show me.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

What is left unclear?

1. A single system of equations may have no solutions.

2. Even if all systems have solutions, the results for each do not have to be the same. So some average coefficients are calculated?

3. How can having a bunch of systems compute them all at once so as to obtain the average values of the coefficients? But I do not want to go into this question too much.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

This has been tested by more than one generation of traders - it leads to nothing good. If there is an implementation of this "simple" method - show me.

My point is that this is the only way to know the future. All your levels are calculated on past prices, and as you know: past profits do not guarantee future ones

For some reason, I think that the formula that Yusuf once again derives is a variation on a linear recurrence equation,

I've already studied the SSA method, it works, but alas, only on history....

Yusuf, you need a systematic approach to this problem, all methods for solving equations using PCs usually boil down to working with matrices, your problem should also be translated into matrices, then there may be a rational discussion and checks in the code, as written above you need at least to translate your calculations into Excel

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. an individual system of equations may have no solutions.

2. Even if all systems have solutions, the results for each are not necessarily the same. So some average coefficients are calculated?

3. How can having a bunch of systems compute them all at once so as to obtain the average values of the coefficients? But I do not want to look too much into this question.

1. I do not exclude that it may be so, but I have never encountered this situation. The program needs to take such a force majeure situation into account.

2. Coefficients are calculated with computer accuracy, no averages are possible, otherwise the sum of virtual prices would not be equal to Ts5: Tsvirt=Tso +ΣаiTsvirt. = Ц5. This condition is unambiguously fulfilled in my case!

3. You can't calculate it otherwise. Believe me.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

1. an individual system of equations may have no solutions.

2. Even if all systems have solutions, the results for each need not be the same. So some average coefficients are calculated?

3. How can having a bunch of systems compute them all at once so as to obtain the average values of the coefficients? But I do not want to delve into this question.

Yusuf is looking for yesterday's solutions. Methods of solving such problems have been known for a long time. The most reasonable one is the ISC method.

Here is, say, the solution of what he proposes - for the second and third degree (blue and red dots are initial data on which the channels were built, the second degree - the channel with a solid line, the third degree - with a dotted line):

EURGBP chart, M15, 2018.09.03 06:49 UTC, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real

Channels are built so that they necessarily fall within the last blue and red dots. This is why - they are far "off" from the data. They could have been drawn much more precisely, but then they would not have hit the last points.

Georgiy Merts:

Yusuf is looking for yesterday's solutions. Methods of solving such problems have been known for a long time. The most sensible one is the ISC method.

Here is, say, the solution to what he proposes - for the second and third degrees:

Yes, that's probably it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
My point is that this is the only way to know the future. All your levels are calculated on past prices, and as you know: past profits do not guarantee future ones

This axiom is repeated by everyone who is lazy. Why, then, are we scientists sitting here? To surrender to the market and quit? The real SIS indicator will answer this question in the terminal on a real account. Let's wait a little. Even in this simplified version, the market condition is determined by an ensemble of 13 nearest historical prices. Over time, we will increase the number of participants in this ensemble and reach the optimal number of them, until the market gives up.

Here's another example - also third degree, but the channel is drawn without the condition to hit the last points, and the channel is not drawn separately by boundaries, but by equal indents from the central axis:

EURUSD chart, M15, 2018.09.04 08:12 UTC, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 5, Demo

Write a clear ToR and someone will do it even for free. Maybe I will, if I like it. Because these

Ц1 факт.        Ц2 факт.        Ц3 факт.        Ц4 факт.        a4      a3      a2      a1      a0      Ц0 вирт. ист.   Ц1 вирт.        Ц2 вирт.        Ц3 вирт.        Ц4 вирт.        ΣЦвирт. Ц5 факт.

don't mean anything to me.

Reason: