Elite indicators :) - page 507

Super trend averages and bars ...

ValeoFX

Here is the super trend averages version with bars and labels addition (it already had alerts and multi time frame included) Options to turn on and of lines and bars added too

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

You very kindly made us a candle version of the "SuperTrend - alerts & bars & label 2" with a face like the one I attach here for your kind perusal.

What I am looking for is a candle version of the"SuperTrend averages & alerts" which has a different configuration as per the second picture.

Would you please be kind enough and build me this candle version?

Much appreciate your time though.

Best regards.

mladen

I must have the format wrong. Can you help clear it up??

The EU buy was the example! It should have been a buy at 1.2627 or NOT considering the high,at this time was at 1.2624 at this time!

the prior candle stats were open - 1.2600, close 1.2615, so the buy should have been at 1.2627 marked -Line 194, 195 & 201

thanks

Ray

mladen:
Ray

To use normal pip distance calculation, maybe the better would be something like this :

extern double pipDistance =11;

start()

{

double pipModifier=1; if (Digits==3 || Digits==5) pipModifier = 10;

double distanceToUse = pipDistance*Point*pipModifier;

}

That way it could be more "flexible" for usage

mladen

I missed the EDIT window time line.

I thought I should add the EA for any further questions.

Thanks Ray

traderduke:
mladen

I must have the format wrong. Can you help clear it up??

The EU buy was the example! It should have been a buy at 1.2627 or NOT considering the high,at this time was at 1.2624 at this time!

the prior candle stats were open - 1.2600, close 1.2615, so the buy should have been at 1.2627 marked -Line 194, 195 & 201

thanks

Ray

Thank you so much..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here is the super trend averages version with bars and labels addition (it already had alerts and multi time frame included) Options to turn on and of lines and bars added too

================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you ever so much; how I missed this one when you built it, is beyond me.

Much appreciate you.

Successful day to you.

mlaeden it is possible create a zigzag indicator based on close of the price??

And eventually it is possible create it with the possibility to put more than one with different setting?

Thank you

Zig zag of any price ...

dasio

Here is one that allows you to choose high and low price. If you Choose close (0) for both) than you are going to get what you need. There is one restriction though : you can use only close (0), open(1), high(2) and low(3) in prices type for high and low. Using prices like median, typical or weighted will not work with this indicator

Here is an example of zig zags with only high (blue) and only low (red) used for prices (used these to show the difference in this example)

dasio:
mlaeden it is possible create a zigzag indicator based on close of the price??

And eventually it is possible create it with the possibility to put more than one with different setting?

Thank you
Files:

human18:
hi mladen

is it possible to get an expert adviser depending on this indicator

i appreciate your work. thanks a lot

hi mladen

i don't know if it is possible to get the expert adviser depending on stepMA 7.2 , it will help me a lot.

thanks again .. and please try to help me on this.

human18,

Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

human18:
hi mladen

i don't know if it is possible to get the expert adviser depending on stepMA 7.2 , it will help me a lot.

thanks again .. and please try to help me on this.

mladen:
dasio

Here is one that allows you to choose high and low price. If you Choose close (0) for both) than you are going to get what you need. There is one restriction though : you can use only close (0), open(1), high(2) and low(3) in prices type for high and low. Using prices like median, typical or weighted will not work with this indicator

Here is an example of zig zags with only high (blue) and only low (red) used for prices (used these to show the difference in this example)

Thank you ^^

mladen:
human18, Did you see this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

hi mladen,

thank you for referring me in that thread.

acutely i saw it, but i am looking for expert adviser working with stepma 7.2 indicator . just when the color changed.

that's all . buy when it green and sell when it red. the stepma 3d without step size which is very important for me.

you can see the example in attached picture.

thank you very much

Files:
5541112254.png  68 kb
Reason: