[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 124

Here's mine, nothing extra, just support and resistance.... Seems to make sense, we trade bluntly from the lines....

DhP:
The prediction of the "corrupt" analysts? ))))

very much in line with my prediction )

MobileMan:

Exactly. I don't understand anything about yours. But I drew mine in a very clear and accessible way for everyone. And no one writes justifications anyway. Everyone only has a vision... And how can any "volumes" be a justification?

Volumes yes. Volumes, or rather the market profile, shows at what price currencies are traded the most. Therefore, the position of the exchange rate relative to this level should be taken into account..... Volumes rule..... In other words, the volumes confirm each level. In addition to other indicators....

MobileMan:

Very much in line with my prediction )
We are standing at a level of very strong resistance.

DhP:

Maybe support, you mean????

nikelodeon:

Volumes yes. Volumes, or to be more precise, the market profile shows at what price a currency is traded the most. Therefore, we have to take into account the position of the exchange rate relative to this level..... Volumes rule..... In other words, the volumes confirm each level. In addition to other indicators....

any indicators or volumes are all LIES! They "predict" price behavior based on history... And this is theoretically impossible. Think about it. How can you know approximately where the price will be tomorrow if you have data that yesterday it was there! Well, I know for certain that if a Jew needs to go down or up, it will go there, breaking any resistance and going against all the rules of technical analysis, and there are so many of them that any turn can be explained (after it has already happened). And if you take the same volumes, they cannot even be called volumes, because they do not mean volumes, but quantities.

nikelodeon:

Could be supportive, you mean????

Maybe. Hard to tell if they are resisting or supporting here.

It's more likely that we'll go up 100pp to the North. And then anything can happen.

DhP:
1.3050 written this morning well there + -, there is no TA there the ECB stands ))))))))))

MobileMan:

any indicators or volumes are LIES! They "predict" price behaviour based on history... And this is theoretically impossible. Think about it. How can you know approximately where the price will be tomorrow, given that yesterday it was there? Well, I know for certain that if a Jew needs to go down or up, it will go there, breaking any resistance and going against all the rules of technical analysis, and there are so many of them that any turn can be explained (after it has already happened). And if you take the same volumes, you can't even call them volumes, because they mean volumes and quantities.

I completely agree with you that it is a MUST to look into the past, but don't put too much trust in it. But having built a real support/resistance level, you can place pendants or open in the direction of breaking through or checking that level, respectively. You cannot know the future, you just have to follow the market. By quickly shifting into bulls and then into bears, the main thing is not to roll over too much...... And as you said, if the EUR starts to move by breaking through the levels, it will be a signal for an army of millions of traders. Isn't that the point of trading? Wait for the signal and sell half a deposit? :))))))))

DhP:
We are standing at the level of very strong resistance.

9th arc however )))) Waiting for ZZ c fan recalculation and into buying to blue lines ))))

Reason: