1200 subscribers!!! - page 170

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You'd better tell us about your magic. How did you manage to collect so many friends?User friends(9723)

If you create your signal, with the help of your friends, you can easily get at least 100 subscribers. :)

Ivan was at the top in signals not so long ago... I don't remember exactly whether he was at the top or not. But he was definitely in the top 20... Maybe that's the reason...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Ivan was at the top in signals not so long ago... I don't remember exactly if he was at the very top. But he was in the top 20 for sure... Maybe that's the reason...

Do those at the top have so many friends? They don't.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Do those at the top have so many friends? They don't.

It is easier for them to make friends

Yevhenii Levchenko:
It's easier for them to make friends

I used to be at the top of both the market and signals on MT5, but I only have this:Friend requests(432)

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I used to be at the top of both the market and signals on MT5, but I only have this:Friend requests(432)

And the top in the market, is it approximately what kind of figures? (in the sense of sales or something else)

Yevhenii Levchenko:

And the top in the market, this is approximately what indicators? (in terms of sales or any other parameters).

Let's not discuss Market products here.

I just wanted to say that someone who has so many friends can attract them to promote their products and signals, subject to the rules of this resource.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Let's not discuss Market products here.

I'm not talking about products... Top is what: 100 sales, 200, 300...?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

I don't mean products... Top is what: 100 sales, 200, 300...?

The top is a high place on the front page.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

The top is a high place on the first page.

Abalone...

Yevhenii Levchenko:

I don't mean products... The top is what: 100 sales, 200, 300...?

I think it's not just the sales that count, but also the score given to the product by the users.

Reason: