How I assemble my advisor by trial and error - page 36

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

This Expert Advisor contains all possible and impossible algorithms - I do not know how to describe them - who has any imagination - they can solve it.

Let's go from simple to complex: how to apply to me, as the operator in your code indicator BB Bollinger Bands ... in this yoke, too, the top, zero / middle andbottom lines, and here's how to connect them with your lines, so they understand each other and work ... please do points there 1;2;3: etc. while standing on a demo as is and already brought 50%..... so you need to go deeper ...))

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Линии индикаторов
  • www.mql5.com
Некоторые технические индикаторы имеют несколько отрисовываемых на графике буферов. Нумерация индикаторных буферов начинается с 0. При копировании значений индикатора функцией CopyBuffer() в массив типа double для некоторых индикаторов можно указывать не номер копируемого буфера, а идентификатор этого буфера.

Сергей Криушин:

How to apply it to me, as the operator in your code indicator BB Bollinger Bands... in this yoke, too, the top, zero / middle and bottom lines, and here's how to connect them with your lines, so they understand each other and work... please do the items there 1;2;3: etc. while standing on a demo as is and already brought 50%..... so you need to delve deeper...))

you have three named objects - give names in the EA and in the objects - then you can guess what to do - where to buy and where to sell

Photo by

the object should be attached to the ends - you need to create an indicator - as I have already had an example in this indicator below (the trend lines do not fit)

Shot111

I forgot to tell - press the V key, three named objects will appear (the name should be written in the Expert Advisor to have one name ( TOP ) or ( LOWER ) and the object has the same name)

and

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More important!!! object should be set as follows - TOP and LOWER are different where TOP is at the top and LOWER is at the bottom of the current price

Files:
Obj_iCustom.mq5  21 kb

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

you have three named objects (where the price is) - give names in the EA and in the objects - I think you can guess how to proceed - where to buy where to sell

you need to create an indicator for the object to be attached to its ends - as I have already had an example in this indicator below (trend lines do not fit)

I forgot to tell - press the V key, three named objects will appear (the name should be written in the Expert Advisor to have one name ( TOP ) or ( LOWER ) and the object has the same name)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More important!!! object must be set so - TOP and DOWN are different where TOP is at the top and LOWER is at the bottom of the current price

V is what key - #5 or what is in the Expert Advisor... the same name in the objects - it is right in the window "All objects" and in Expert Advisor parameters instead of TOP write the same name - so it is half understandable ... then what ...

Сергей Криушин:

V - what is the key - number 5 or in the Expert Advisor what is... to name the objects with the same name - it is right in the "All objects" window and enter the same name in the Expert Advisor parameters instead of TOP - it is half clear... then what...

V- on the computer Russian - M -

next you select the command

input ENUM_TRADE_COMMAND InpTradeCommand0=open_buy;     // Obj:  command:
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Enum TRADE_COMMAND                                               |
enum ENUM_TRADE_COMMAND
  {
   close_buys=0,     // Close All Buy's
   close_sells=1,    // Close All Sell's
   close_all=2,      // Close All Buy's and Sell's
   open_buy=3,       // Open Buy
   open_sell=4,      // Open Sell
   open_buy_sell=5,  // Open Buy and Sell
  };

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

V- on the computer is Russian - M -

then you select the command.

And why do we choose it and why this particular command - it means it will only work with this command ... go on, describe in detail, so you may learn to write instructions ...))

But I'm telling you: the owl opened over 100 positions and closed with a profit... maybe there's no need to make such a big deal... I clicked on V but nothing has changed and is not changing...

AK-47

Сергей Криушин:

And why do we choose it and why this particular command - so it will only work with this command....go on, describe it in more detail, so you can learn to write instructions...))

But I'm telling you: the owl opened over 100 positions and closed with a profit... maybe you don't need to make such a big deal...

the Expert Advisor has a lot of possibilities - if you work from the buttons, it works the way it used to work for you + all sorts of gimmicks

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

The Expert has a lot of features - if you work from the buttons - it works as it did before for you + all sorts of extras

So I want to deal with these gimmicks, at least one, and then maybe I'll learn to fish...))

The two buttons separately on the top turn on the other buy and sell buttons as you trade, what are they for... or just levels and lot size...

Сергей Криушин:

I clicked on V, but nothing has changed...And why do we choose it and why this particular command - it means it will only work with this command...go on, describe it in more detail, so you can learn to write instructions...))

But I'm telling you: the owl opened over 100 positions and closed with a profit... maybe there's no need to make such a big deal... i clicked on V but nothing has changed and is not changing

can't reply - site reloaded

update

the expert has a lot of features - if you work from the buttons - then it works as it used to work for you + all sorts of tricks
No, really. I don't know how to explain - just give the demo a try and if you have any questions, just ask me.

Сергей Криушин:

So I want to get to grips with these tricks, at least one, and then maybe I'll learn to fish...))

The two buttons separately at the very top turn on the other buy and sell buttons as you trade, what are they for...or just levels and lot size...

the buttons work as you had + in the normal mode + only the line is set and the line is already buy or sell

they've already been set as Boo or Boo for a while.

input string   t7="------ Button: AVGiS -----";         // AVGiS (Или обычный режим Buy/Sell)
input ENUM_BUTTON Buttons              = Button0;       // Button: Вкл: Копки Buy/Sell

input int      TrailingStop_STOP_LEVEL = 36;            // Button: Trailing Stop LEVEL
input bool ObjectLineX = false;// Button: Horizontal Line (true)-----!!!!!!! || Buy/Sell(false)
Торговые советники и собственные индикаторы - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Торговые советники и собственные индикаторы - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Среди программ для автоматического трейдинга можно выделить две большие категории: торговые роботы и индикаторы. Первые предназначены для совершения торговых операций на рынках, а вторые — для анализа котировок и выявления закономерностей в их изменении. При этом индикаторы могут использоваться непосредственно в роботах, образуя полноценную...

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

It's impossible to reply - the site is overloaded

the Expert Advisor has a lot of features - if you work from the buttons, it works the same way as it did for you + all sorts of gimmicks
No, really. I don't know how to explain - just give the demo a try and if you have any questions, just ask me.

Yes, I'm learning step by step, I thought it would go faster with you... today it's negative, but the price is the same... it means I'm not getting it right...

Reason: