Requests & Ideas - page 613

Naveed505

here is template of illustrated picture.

bryanmcafee:

Hey all this is a older indi from 2008 I have been using it on Renko charts with MT4 build 1010.   Recently it started acting up and i guess it would be easier just to post screen shots.  It compiles just fine so im guessing the recent build update changed something.

The first pic is how it should look and the next 2 are how it ends up.

It needs a "Schaff Trend Cycle" indicator too. Since there are multiple versions of "Schaff Trend Cycle", which exact version is that indicator using?

mladen:
It needs a "Schaff Trend Cycle" indicator too. Since there are multiple versions of "Schaff Trend Cycle", which exact version is that indicator using?

Sorry about that totally forgot it needed it also.

Files:

Hey all this is a older indi from 2008 I have been using it on Renko charts with MT4 build 1010.   Recently it started acting up and i guess it would be easier just to post screen shots.  It compiles just fine so im guessing the recent build update changed something.

The first pic is how it should look and the next 2 are how it ends up.

correct 

Files:

Mntiwana  basically i was asking about that moving average ribbon setting which is showing good result 

while in the Template Ribbon setting is not good ... 

mladen:
Use this (set the compositeMa parameter to true)

It's not same yet.Should i change any settings?

Files:
CCFp.mq4  18 kb
CCFp.ex4  32 kb

saad007:

It's not same yet.Should i change any settings?

Delete lines 143 to 154 of the "composite" version and they will be the same

Or change line 143 from this :

switch(timeFrame)

to this :

switch(timeFrame+compositeMa)

and then if, the composite ma is set to true, it will work as the version that you are using, and if it is set to false, it will work as before

mladen:

Or change line 143 from this :

to this :

and then if, the composite ma is set to true, it will work as the version that you are using, and if it is set to false, it will work as before

Thank you.You’re so helpful.It's working fine.

Dearest MLADEN

I have a question regarding offline indicators,if 2 or 3 offline indicators (3 instances) can be applied/displayed on one single chart for experimenting/comparing purpose ... for example HA offline,Jurik offline and T3 offline.

regards

Reason: