ePayments - everything? - page 24

Ihor Herasko:

It depends on the bank, because it is the bank, not the payment system (and by the way, not MasterCard either), that makes the exchange transaction. Note that the money comes almost instantly, but the correct amount will not be displayed until the next day, which is the day of the exchange transaction.

Who makes the exchange operation, the bank or MC/VISA, depends on the bank. If the fee is 1-3% - bank, if about 0.5% - processing.

The time to correct the amount also depends on the bank. Often 2-3 days.

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
There are reports that scammers have been activated, be careful as they may pretend to be ePayments representatives and may try to extract your account information.

eP wrote - don't be fooled by offers of withdrawal assistance. It's a scam.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I just tried it on mastercard. It's working.

Really need to figure out what the comment is.

It just says mql5.com

It doesn't say what country it's from.

Also MCC 7372 code in the payment?

Sadly, I used to drink coffee with this card.
I'm out of coffee. 170 quid' worth of coffee left over. :))

Nikolai Semko:
That's too bad, I used to drink coffee off that card.
I'm out of coffee. 170 quid' worth of coffee left over. :))

There's a place near my house that's not too bullish, the card would be enough for 340 cups of an excellent Americano :)

By the way, cards are blocked for those who try to withdraw something from them. I don't have the exact information, but their cards were linked to some kind of service and apparently there was money on the cards and they were trying to pay for the service with that money. I wonder if the card is blocked. The account probably isn't. I don't know about that.

Aleksei Beliakov:
Also MCC 7372 code in the payment?

no

mql5.com says

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
By the way, cards are blocked for people who try to withdraw something from them. I don't have the exact information, but their cards were linked to some services and apparently there was money on the cards and they were trying to pay for those services. I wonder if the card is blocked. The account probably isn't. I don't know about that.

No. It's all blocked.

I didn't do anything with the card yesterday. I just got a message and went into my wallet.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

No. It's all blocked.

I didn't do anything with the card yesterday. I just got a message and went into my wallet.

Well, a couple of people say otherwise, tried to buy some movies (viewings), the cards are linked. As soon as a withdrawal attempt is made, the card gets blocked. I can give a source

Well, how do they get blocked? So, you have to reissue the card :) So don't stick the card anywhere for now :)

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Well, a couple of people say otherwise, tried to buy some movies (viewings), the cards are linked. As soon as a withdrawal is attempted, the card is blocked. I can give you the source.

Well, how do they get blocked? So you have to reissue the card :) So don't stick the card anywhere for now :)

In my opinion, there's only one place to stick it already.

Reason: