ePayments - everything? - page 30

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Interesting list.
Especially the points about options, forex....
Interesting. Which services include programming services for metatrader and selling software ?

I tried to connect Yandex till to the site to sell owls with induks. They were rejected by the SB, like forex and everything related - not allowed

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Interesting list.
Especially the points about options, forex....
Interesting. Which services include programming services for metatrader and selling software ?

forex without a licence - banned, forex with a licence - allowed, binary options - not allowed at all

I think "forex" refers to brokers, maybe this point was, some brokers refused epayments

On what grounds am I being rubbed out? It was a harmless comment.

Trade in principle is severely restricted. And those areas where turnover is colossal, and even more so, based on digital goods and services. And all of this in just a few years. Soon there will be times when you will take a ruble out of your pocket, wave it at the monitor and a cheque with the amount of commission will appear from the module in your arse. :)

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

forex without a licence - banned, forex with a licence - allowed, binary options - not allowed at all

I think "forex" refers to brokers, maybe this point was, some brokers refused epayments

Yes. The broker I work with also gave up epayments 2 months ago. ....

It seems to be licensed though.

Has anyone ever had a situation where you write a post and in the meantime the site gets updated, you can't add a post, and then later the site gets blocked with a 403 error for 5 hours?

Here, by the way, they wrote a new FAQ on their blog, back in the afternoon. Maybe who hasn't seen it, doesn't knowhttps://blog.epayments.com/epayments-accounts-update-and-new-faqs/?utm_source=blog&utm_campaign=twitter

ePayments accounts update and new FAQs
ePayments accounts update and new FAQs
  • blog.epayments.com
We have been continuing to work hard to improve our processes and reinstate our services as quickly as possible. While we’ve made good headway, accounts remain suspended. We’ll continue to keep all customers updated of our progress through regular updates on our website. In the meantime, we’ve created some more FAQs to help some customers with...

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Has anyone ever had a situation where you write a post and in the meantime the site gets updated, you can't add a post, and then later the site gets blocked with a 403 error for 5 hours?

Here, by the way, they wrote a new FAQ on their blog, back in the afternoon. Maybe who hasn't seen it, doesn't knowhttps://blog.epayments.com/epayments-accounts-update-and-new-faqs/?utm_source=blog&utm_campaign=twitter

At least they're alive..... Faks write.... There's hope........ Rope and soap can be hidden for now........

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

Has anyone ever had one of those situations where you write a message and in the meantime the site gets updated, you can't add the message, and then later the site gets blocked with a 403 error for 5 hours?

Yes, it happens.

Vladimir Karputov:
Yes, it is.

It's not convenient after all :)

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:

It's not convenient :)

It's very rare, I've only had it once in two years

Reason: