learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 447

Лекарь Центозависимых:

The doctor is making his rounds.

You must have had a hell of a storm, you still can't get over it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You must have had a hell of a storm, you still can't get over it.

How come you're so arrogant, traumatized from childhood? It's okay, we'll cure you, too.

You're an interesting character. You've never written anything useful yourself. Tell us what you've achieved here, you're just staring at someone else's business.

Ivan_Invanov:
You make more money than you lose? Tell us how you manage your money, for example, have the amount of savings. How much you have to bet on the bot? And then how do you withdraw funds, how much additional funds do you need to wait to withdraw? How often does a Martin withdraw? Here, 10 deposits have been credited, how much comes to doubling and how much is lost? And to the doubling?

mda.... there is NO bot here - everything is manual - i use slanted bars to determine levels - i use them to calculate the levels of martini and pyramiding reversals...

open positions...

On average we get 0.1 initial lot per 5000 deposit - withdrawal...

earnings - if the risks are not too high, about 10% a week comes out - all depends on market volatility

when to withdraw... - it all depends on your goals - i used to withdraw once a week - but when a year passed and i withdrew about 150k and i figured i would have earned over 4k if i reinvested... revised my goals...

Now it's easier - I set a goal to make so much money - and close... I am not healthy enough to devote my whole life to trading - my nuts are already turning gray :)

Aleksander:

averaging 0.1 starting lot per 5,000 deposit - withdrawal...

Come on, you've been posting stats, there's 80 lots in several positions at once. You seem to be a Storyteller, people said that they trusted you to go over 100 quid twice, and you lost. And on the demos, of course you're a racer.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

Come on, you were posting stats, there were 80 lots of positions at once. You seem to be a storyteller, people said they trusted you to make 100 quid twice, and you lost. And on the demos, of course, you're a racer.

Bullshit and provocation... i never took any money in trading - i did not make pams - i did not sell systems - i did not call investors and so on... i traded on my own money only

Aleksander:

mda.... there is NO bot here - everything is manual - i use slanted bars to define levels - i use them to calculate the levels of martini and pyramiding reversals...

martin does NOT drain :) you just have to prepare it right :)

There's no such thing that you need 10 deposits or whatever - the size of the deposit is usually determined by the maximum drawdown of the system x 3 + margin required to open positions...

On average we get 0.1 initial lot per 5000 deposit - withdrawal...

earnings - if the risks are not too high, about 10% a week comes out - all depends on market volatility

when to withdraw... - it all depends on your goals - i used to withdraw once a week - but when a year passed and i withdrew about 150k and i figured i would have earned over 4k if i reinvested... revised my goals...

Now it's easier - I set a goal to make so much money - and close... If I had to dedicate my whole life to trading - I'm not healthy enough - my balls are already turning gray :)

At what level of drawdown (% of balance) do you fix the loss?

khorosh:

At what level of drawdown (% of balance) do you fix the loss?

it's not like that... it all depends on the levels I showed above... i.e., i put a grid - 1-1-2-4 - got a lock behind the border - got a lock triggered - watch - if price returned to levels - then i unlock series - and use levels for rebound - and if it flew away - then i just cut the lock - or partially close near the upper border and wait for a small pullback to cover the losing side

Aleksander:

it's not like that... Everything depends on the levels I showed above... i.e., i put a grid - 1-1-2-4 - got a lock behind the border - got a profit - watch - if price returned to levels - then i unlock series - and then i rebound using levels - and if it flew away - then i just flip the lock - or partially close near the upper border and wait for a small pullback to cover the losing side

And if it comes back and then goes back and loops like that for half a day? You close again and so 10 times, you'll make a huge loss with your lot, reclosing 10 times.

"How can you tell when the pullback starts? Levels do not always rebound, they often break through, the entire market is 50/50. All on a hunch? You're a lucky guy, a real phenomenon, but I believe that you do not and cannot have anything useful. This is just the type of people who open and close something like an elephant in a china shop, and they are lucky.

Aleksander:

it's not like that... Everything depends on the levels I showed above... For example, I put a grid - 1-1-2-4 - got a lock behind the border - triggered the lock - look further - if price returned to levels - then unlock series - and then rebound by levels - and if it flew away - just flip the lock - or partially close at the upper limit and wait for a small pullback to cover the unprofitable side

I see. I also use the lot sometimes.

Лекарь Центозависимых:

And if it goes back and forth and hangs around for half a day? Do you sell again? And so 10 times, you'll only make a huge loss by reclosing 10 times.

"How can you tell when the pullback starts? Levels do not always rebound, they often break through, the entire market is 50/50. All on a hunch? You're a lucky guy, a real phenomenon, but I believe that you do not and cannot have anything useful. They are just the type of people who open and close things like an elephant in a china shop and get lucky.

the border is there :) in the heads of people who look at a set of pixels...

pure statistics - 70% of the price is in a flat and 30 trends are impulsive

but personally they "help" me - when the price isn't there yet... see where it's going to be roughly