learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 443

khorosh:

Is this your system? Pipsing. The closing system needs some work, sometimes you miss a lot of profits in my opinion.

I was just messing around.

I don't use it for real.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been dabbling in this from idleness.

I don't use that in real life.

No, it's going so well...

Roman Shiredchenko:
No, it's going so well...

bid above the middle - sell, ask below the middle - buy

nothing secret

khorosh:

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I'm surprised you haven't commented that some people show up on the forum sober at all? :-)

The answer is YES, whitehorse is rulYoYoYoZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's true, that's true.

but still a little is not zero, otherwise the price would be dead on.

and the price, ....

You can foolishly move the price on cents because the delta between purchases and sales is negligible.

You don't need a lot of capital for that.

you just need to know where to poke ;)

The price will stand still until the people you mentioned above put some money on the market.
Then the speculators grab it like piranhas and drag it in a convenient direction, profiting from each other. But they "agree on a price" .

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The price will remain dead as long as the people mentioned above do not contribute to the market.
Then the speculators grab it like piranhas and drag it in a convenient direction, profiting from each other. But they "agree on the price" .

Guess why that happened (caught up in all the markets and exchanges associated with the pound, whatever) :

the price is being pushed by the crowd

And it was from this point and from this screen, I moved to deal with the CME for the naked eye can see that the price has moved against the crowd, against the buyers, ie in fact, they have lost, because they were not much, but just a lot:

and logically, that's the answer and the prediction of where the price is going.

and this...

buying and selling volumes are never equal

Vitaly Muzichenko:

2All - Sorry.

On Te - might help.

Roman Shiredchenko:

2All - Sorry.

On Te, maybe it'll help.

I don't like whiskey. I've tried it all, moonshine for moonshine, I know places that are better. Also rum.

I get it on different holidays and now I have a supply in case of a nuclear winter.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I don't like whiskey. I've never tried moonshine, but I know a better place. Also rum.

I get it on different holidays and now I have a stock of it in case of nuclear winter.

:-)

Yeah, I know. It's not.

But the stockpile is gone. :-)

Reason: