learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 454

Roman Shiredchenko:
It's schizo, the voice? Hit the up, down? Enter on elliot????? Dast!!! :-).
I don't trade that kind of stuff and the tracking software finds it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I see. We need to change brokers here...

Roman Shiredchenko:
I see. We need to change brokers here...
You have the same one, but that's not the point.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I haven't had any questions about them (him) yet...

here is an interesting idea - to make the wedges flip upwards when beating off the martin snout more juicy it is necessary not to cover, for example, as now the five-digit conditional 280 pips SL and 300 - TR, but to convert in bu - like to make a channel on the SL size after the fourth flip at TP + 60 pips on the five-digit - to convert in bu - i.e.i.e., to the size of the SL - channel and then trawl by shadows of one minute or 6 points at 20 points step. Now martyrs trade on minutes.

I.e. the departure will be more significant upwards on the drop. After the exit from the series. If it fails to go + 60 points up on a five-digit open - it will again roll in another reversal - no problem - from the next one - also + 60 points from 280 points and again take the point to the stop level - this will happen anyway - if taking the point to the stop level - take a small profit - of course, the volumes increase - and then again to the stop level and trailing at 60 points from SL (280 points), But if an order, for example, rolled up from 0.06 to 1.92 at the ratio of 2 is trailed, it will not close conditionally +300 units but will be covered where it was lost - it usually there is a breakthrough and the price goes upwards - it will be closed by 600 units.

Also. Friday is being switched to another server ahahahahaha

Renat Akhtyamov:
Also. Friday is being switched to another server ahahahahaha

I'm not familiar with it yet.

Roman Shiredchenko:

I'm not familiar with it yet.

I know it from afar, I just don't know it

Roman Shiredchenko:

I haven't had any questions about them yet...

here is an interesting idea - to make the wedges flip upwards when beating off the martin snout more juicy it is necessary not to cover, for example, as now the five-digit conditional 280 pips SL and 300 - TR, but to convert in bu - like to make a channel on the SL size after the fourth flip at TP + 60 pips on the five-digit - to convert in bu - i.e.i.e., to the size of the SL - channel and then trawl by shadows of one minute or 6 points at 20 points step. Now martyrs trade on minutes.

I.e. the departure will be more significant upwards on the drop. After the exit from the series. If it fails to go + 60 points up on the five digits - it will again fall into the next reversal - no problem - from the next one, it will also go + 60 points from 280 points and again take the takeoff in the stop level - this will again lead to a small profit - naturally, the volumes increase - and then again in the stop level and trailing at 60 points from the SL (280 points).

Everything is much easier. Learn the algorithm in the FX section. For me, it was very difficult to repeat this algorithm, although I figured it out a long time ago

Roman Shiredchenko:

not to cover, say, as now a five-digit conditional 280 pips SL and 300 pips TR, but peer to peer in boo

Well done, started generating ideas. But any boo or trawl, you would not believe, reduces profits, because the noise starts to pick up, but if you were to wing, it is already yours and the market will not take it back.

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Well in a human society really are morons, it can't be helped) or rather, all of us are sometimes, we have to admit, there are no perfect ones. If we think of ourselves in this way, no more than we really are, then we will be close to the ideal.

Note, no one here on this forum has insulted me in many years (I don't consider criticism of experts an insult) and most treat me with respect, taking my experience and age into account. No one but you. You are the only one, a bad boy with a sword in hand, fighting with me. Maybe you want to raise your rating by doing that. Don't get your hopes up. By criticising and insulting everyone and everything, you'll only turn people against yourself. That's not courage or bravery, because you're sitting on the Internet and you're protected from everyone. If this were a face-to-face conversation, you would have been beaten up by someone a long time ago. And your brains would be in place.

Reason: