EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 600

RekkeR:

The patient is more alive than dead.

:)))

So he's waiting for 130.

strangerr:

Example of averaging: we open a sell, price goes up, above it we open another sell, price goes down, after that open orders go plus, zero, small minus and CLOSE. I don't see averaging in the screenshot, I see that the man is confident in the right direction.
i am not .... he is right with the averaging ..... here is a small test on the demo.yesterday i calculated my profit in pips .... it turned out i was in the red -200 pips and it's all because i opened and did not close positions when they reach 20-50 pips (i wanted more) .....i got a good result, i already lost 40% of my time ... i had a good result, but i increased my lot and risk up to 30% of my deposit... i got a good result, too bad ..... ... i'm interested in the number of points earned, not in the increase in my deposit ... so i'm working and watching ...

strangerr:
Anything is possible, the euro is being pushed up again, but it's unlikely to help her.

Your topics all converge on thoughts of Ms Galina.

BCDEF, and then why 1, 2, that the letters of the German alphabet are more forgotten?

JXYZ

RekkeR:

Your topics all converge on thoughts of Ms Galina.

So are you going to talk about the correspondence webinar?))) There's a lull, it's boring

I salted it again

odiseif:
I salted it again

Pickled early, I'm getting ready to refill, so I've only got 1 signal to sell, wait for it.

strangerr:

Pickled early, I'm getting ready to refill, so I only have 1 signal to sell, wait for it.

With a small stop you can go from here as well, very interesting position

Refilled.

strangerr:
Refilled.
(I did it late))) You should have done it sooner))

odiseif:
no .... he's right with averaging .....try out a little test on the demo .yesterday counted the profit in pips ....okozaetsya that I am minus prereno -200 pips and it's all because of the fact that the positions open and do not close when they reach 20-50 pips (more wanted) .....i got a good result, i already lost 40% of my time ... i had a good result, but i increased my lot and risk up to 30% of my deposit... i got a good result, too bad ..... ... i'm interested in the number of points earned, not in the increase in my deposit ... so i'm working and watching ...

I've been in profit for a fortnight, and the results are great... so the strategy is completely justified... the only thing left is to do a small fine-tuning to implement the ATC
Reason: