Do you have any tactics for dealing with the loca? - page 5

drknn:

The pivot point (if you want to be so precise in terms) is not calculated - it is detected, and with a definite time lag.

The MT4, whether from City Bank or anyone else, is an MT4 terminal. In fact, the brokerage company takes the installation from the methaquotex, puts its own data into the settings and that's all. Otherwise the terminal is MT4 terminal.

Hmm... Can we continue our thought further?

Comrade Guru!

If I don't have enough of my brains, why don't you use your own? :)

Teach me!

give me the algorithm. :D))))

---

and with the one who puts the instagrams where (zarrylad) - an intimate point.

Explain, if you do not mind. In it - there's no 'counter closure', no swaps...

It's just that a lot of keys have fallen off in the discourse on locos here...

FreeLance:

Hmmm... Can I go on with my thought?

Comrade Guru!

If I can't use my brains, why don't you use yours? :)

Washing my hands like Pontius Pilate.

drknn:
I wash my hands of it like Pontius Pilate.
Drain counts!

FreeLance:
Drain counts!

You have my deepest sympathy.

drknn:

I sincerely sympathize with you.

You wouldn't get smart for nothing - it's not a klub...

You should spend your time studying the solutions http://www.bostontechnologies.com/

Maybe the tension in the discussion has subsided :)

FreeLance:

You wouldn't get smart for nothing - it's not a klub...

You should spend your time studying the solutions http://www.bostontechnologies.com/

Maybe the tension of the discussion has subsided as well :)

I am happy with what I have, not with what I don't have. And I am happy today, because I know for sure that society teaches a person to be happy tomorrow. And then such a person looks back and realises that there is no happiness today, it was before and probably will be in the future. And so on from day to day. A sad life story and a good lesson.

And what you think is clever... It's up to you - count it as you like - I don't mind. As many people as there are opinions. Maybe someone will look at what was said from the other side and see from their position what you can't see from yours ...

I followed the link given by you, looked it up. It is not interesting for me (and the Russian translation on this site is disgusting).

And I don't feel any tension in the discussion - I learned long ago to perceive a text as a professional reader (as opposed to an amateur who often sees emotion in it where there is none).

drknn:

I am happy with what I have, not what I don't have. And I am happy today, because I know for a fact that society teaches a person to be happy tomorrow. And then such a person looks back and understands that there is no happiness today, it was before and may be in the future. And so on from day to day. A sad life story and a good lesson.

And what you think is clever... that's up to you - you can count on it - I don't mind. There are as many people as there are opinions. Maybe someone will look at what has been said from the other side and see from their perspective what you can't see from yours ...

I followed the link given by you, looked it up. It is not interesting for me (and the Russian translation on this site is disgusting).

And I don't feel the intensity of the discussion - I learned long ago to take the text as a professional reader (in contrast to an amateur who often sees emotion in it where there's none).

Which is a pity.

The soulless "bot" participation in the threads is your cynicism. Not mine.

Good luck with your verbiage.

And in admiring YOUR brains.

Wrong about you - please forgive me.

I'm not bothering you any more.

FreeLance:

Don't get clever - it's not the Klub...

A person cannot be a "pro" in every field of possible activity. It must have happened that the time I spent on one activity, you spent it on another. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that you are better at something than I am. It's a normal phenomenon. From time to time I talk to people who are much more intelligent than I am in the field I need. I talk, talk about my problems, ask for advice and I don't see it as anything wrong. The very fact that 1 person is better at something than the other, and the other is better than the first in some other field, does not make one better or worse than the other. It would be foolish in such a situation to feel offended that someone knows the material better than you do.

FreeLance:

That's a pity.

The soulless "bot" participation in the threads is your cynicism. Not mine.

Good luck with your verbiage.

And admiring YOUR brains.

Wrong about you - please forgive me.

I won't bother you anymore.

Provocation won't work - I'm picky :)

Thanks for the humour, though - it was great fun :)

forcegrid:

Got into a bit of a game here, there's a loch with a moose in it. Who can tell me how to break it up ? Are there tactics?

here's where I put the code... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126339 works as part of a complex Expert Advisor that uses these very locks... I don't think it makes much sense to just put it that way... first it covers all profitable trades opened against the trend, and then it covers part of the losing ones, and so on until the trend changes...
Reason: