learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 451

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Ugh, it's hard to have a hangover in the evening when it's a hot day and no one has poured half a glass :-)

don't fight, you hot Estonian guys...

you don't share the grail like you share a bear's pelt? Bears are against this kind of sharing

In the parallel threads you got an answer

read

;)

Лекарь Центозависимых:

That seems to be your problem, since you cannot take constructive criticism and consider it an insult. For example, if someone points out a mistake to me, I'll say thank you, and I won't be a pompous assertion that I'm right, no matter what the arguments are.

I will not prove he is right in spite of the arguments.Spider, you vain old geezer, bombed the old fart-amateur grandpa, you are all dumb as tree socks.

Here's your constructive criticism. Is that what you mean?

khorosh:

Spider, a vain old man, bombed an old fart amateur grandpa, Morons, the rink is in one place, you're as dumb as a tree, how can such a grandpa not give him a slap, it's a holy thing to do .

Here's your constructive criticism. Is that what you mean?

Why didn't you bring up the beginning, where it all started? Of course, your reaction to such epithets is already compelling. For example, I said "your pictures are bullshit because this and that", I gave arguments. You start to deny it and snap back. Then an eye for an eye and here we go. Why can't we just have a quiet discussion, hmm?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Ugh, it's hard to have a hangover in the evening when it's a hot day and no one has poured half a glass :-)

don't fight, you hot Estonian guys...

you don't share the grail like you share a bear's pelt? Bears are against this kind of sharing

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/143682/page113#comment_17690771

Абсолютные курсы
Абсолютные курсы
  • www.mql5.com
Доброго времени суток. Хочу поднять вот какую тему. Известны курсы валютных пар. Например EURUSD, или GBPUSD. Что это означает...

Лекарь Центозависимых:
Why didn't you bring up the beginning, where it all started? Of course, your reaction to such epithets is already compelling.

You were the first to use such epithets.

You see, people are having a great conversation, discussing strategies, giving their thoughts, someone saying that it won't work so-and-so. And that's fine, you know?

khorosh:

You were the first to use epithets like that.

send each other a bubble and that's it.

;)

khorosh:

You were the first to use such epithets.

I don't want to go through that laundry, I'm already a headache after work, but remember, it's not my policy to insult someone first for no reason at all. That's when he does not accept the normal arguments and begins to bull, there willy-nilly begin to think, well, what the hell, such an old man stubborn, all he has perfect, and has already brought a golden antelope, money bags like cooking. But I showed everybody that you had nothing, for the sake of the youngsters not to be fooled. And you started getting angry, instead of proving if you're right and you're wrong, well just keep quiet at least. But you are very stubborn in character, very stubborn, a typical secretive moody choleric. You like to poke and prod at the details of others, but you can't see the log in your own eye.

Renat Akhtyamov:

send each other a bubble and that's it.

;)

It's really annoying, someone's not living peacefully. You have to learn to accept criticism, you've got grey hair on your temples and you're still offended as a kindergarten student.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

After last night's whisky introductions, people are hungover and angry :-)

No salted pickle, no pickle juice. The only thing they're sobbing about

don't know how to drink in the countryside these days.

Healer of Centenarians:

I propose to stop arguing and talk about it in a constructive way, but no, a black cape arrives on his grail and a grandpa comes out angry).

SIRs (no kidding), I guess the rounds of the "doctor" are over, the "treatment" has been prescribed - maybe it makes sense to get back to being constructive? :-)
Reason: