FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 162

Quiet, everyone's on the swings ))

NikT_58:

The big news is that some people care about elections in Europe and the Americans, so the direction is clear.

Explain for the brightest.

Mate, after the build update a lot of indies are slowing down the platform, does anyone have this?

it's clear to everyone... and the mobile doesn't sell anything... no it's not a saw !!! it's a jigsaw !!!

dvs:

I want to ask connoisseurs - on the dollar index, isn't there a butterfly at 4 o'clock?

Wolf .... worked out .Time to go down .

odiseif:

Wolfe .... worked out .Time to get down .

I see a lot of people today, the market is going down - down - down -))) it is looking up and there are no tops yet... tomorrow we will see where it will go...

odiseif:

Wolfe .... worked out .Time to get down .

wolf is who? your neighbour?

forte928:
The market is looking up and has no tops yet... Tomorrow we'll see where it goes...

tomorrow what? If this index goes up by 100 pips, so what? Let it go, I'm in favor, because I need the EUR more down than up.
TO solar
A wolf is a wolf... who plays with a glass on the futures, and who plays with figures?

odiseif:

What about tomorrow? Who says it will be tomorrow? If the index goes up another 100 pips, so what? Let it go, I'm all for it, because I need the EUR to go down rather than up.
TO solar
A wolf is a wolf ... who plays with a glass on the futures, and who plays with figures?

I'm just messing around... There's one... everyone knows ... yes seen, yes read, does the doll know about the wolf - from the question?

Reason: